SkittlesQueen ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SkittlesQueen, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

What is your IGN: SkittlesQueen

Who banned you? sharqman

Why were you banned(ban message)? Abusing the mob arena glitch

When were you banned? February 15th, 2014

How long is your ban? Permanent(I think)

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? Well, using my poor judgment I joined tech n plasma and others down into the deep hole

Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I have never abused the rules or anything like that,I used my poor judgment on this thats for sure, yes I did jump down into the hole, but only 2 or 3 times and every time I did it I thought to myself wth am I doing this, I even said in chat abusing the bug will get us in trouble. I'm sorry I did this,it was bad on my part to join in. As I said I used my poor judgment. Since you guys know me, I'm not going to abuse bugs again, I knew what it was and just used my poor judgment. As you can say, it was a very stupid move and you guys are probably thinking omg skittles was in on this too,ya guys probably were blown away by that,after the server crashed last night I thought to myself I shouldn't have done that.sorry again and I hope I can get unbanned.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

2. SkittlesQueen

Sharqy sharqy sharqy come back online I miss that sharq icon,does this count as a bump? If so sorry...but I do miss that icon

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

reduced to a 1 day temp ban

4. SkittlesQueen

Noooo thats too long my villagers need me to watch them n keep em safe....I do think 1 day is too much least for me....I protest this lmfao...yea ya can tell I'm not happy...sadly shadecrest is my only home so I'm not cooping with this that well...

Sophiiiiiiier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.