oiShocKWavesv's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by oiShocKWavesv, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

What is you IGN?: oiShocKWavesv
    Who banned me?: sharqman
    Why was I banned?: Abusing a mob arena glitch
    How long is my ban?: Permanent

Can you explain what you know about the ban? Yes I can, me and a bunch of other people started playing in the mob arena. After a while we had gotten to around round 20 and by this time I believe Plasma and Tech had fallen down the hole, the wither boss spawned and started attacking us so me and Soph ran up the side of a mountain and in to the sheltered mineshaft entrance. When we had got there the wither had left us and teleported to Plasma and whoever was down there and suffocated in a wall.

After a few rounds of recovering in the mineshaft entrance me and Soph realised that there were no spawn points near us for mobs to spawn at, this means that there we little to no mobs attacking us. Originally we were only going to stay there until round one hundred as we thought that that was the highest round, but after we reached that we realised that the rounds just keep on going, so we stayed there.

Tech had already died but Plasma was still there, and at around wave 110 he realised that the mobs could not get him and that he shouldn't be there so he left. Me and Soph assumed that because the mobs could still get to us very easily and kill us that it wasn't so much of a problem for us to be there, the only thing was that the mobs weren't actually spawning and this had me a little worried. While we were there for the three hours me and Soph didn't go afk once, we were constantly moving around in the place and talking to people in chat and TeamSpeak, while we were there bobby and possibly THEdead had heard what we were doing and hadn't done anything so that assured my doubts.

Why should I be unbanned?: I believe that my ban should be shortened, in hindsight, it was stupid for me to stay in there for as long as I did as I knew deep down what I was doing was wrong and was going to have a negative backlash. I am sincerely sorry for causing all this hassle and I can assure you it will not happen again,

-Shock

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
    Sophiiiiiiier likes this.
  2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

In hindsight? When you're sitting in mob arena for three hours with virtually zero mobs attacking you, where most people die after 10 minutes or so, shouldn't it be pretty obvious to you that you're abusing a bug?

So you guys were in constant danger of dying, but there were no mobs there to attack you? That doesn't make much sense.

3. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

He means that the mobs had been there to attack them when they first got there, and once they had been there for a while the mobs stopped spawning. On top of that, why do I even have to post this? You didn't ban him, and Sophiiiiiiier was banned for the same exact thing, and now has a 1 day ban. We don't "grade" ban appeals, they pretty much mean the same thing unless the person who appeals is disrespectful.

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Reduced to a 2 day temp ban. You've had a previous ban for xray. You should really have learned not to do this type of thing from that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.