G1McKenzie ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by G1McK, Feb 18, 2014.

1. G1McK

G1McK New Member

What is your IGN? G1McKenzie

Who banned you? imaxorz

Why were you banned(ban message)?
    Imported old ban.

When were you banned? October 2012

How long is your ban? Permanant.

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?
    The reason I was banned is editing a copy of a statue built by another player without her permission, another admin at the time (Socklord, who's been unbanned since) Teleported all the players currently in the server to the statue, including the original creator. The copy of the statue was deleted, but not before the original owner rightly took offence and (I assume) submitted a ban request.

Why should you be unbanned?
    Recently, clearing out my PC of games I'll never play again, I double clicked minecraft just to see new updates and such, after clicking multiplayer I noticed the shadecrest IP was still there, after checking out the still very active website, seeing some familiar usernames and remembering the joy I had with those people, I decided to make this appeal.

To be quite honest I've not much to say here, previous ban appeals have been submitted and the only thing that's really changed is it's been well over a year since I was banned. I was Architect rank on the server, I did spend a lot of my time there (probably too much) and it's the only creative server I really liked.
    I quit minecraft when I was banned, I tried to find another server like Shadecrest, but I'd formed friendships with various members that were irreplaceable, it just didn't feel the same.

That's it really, I do hope you take the time to consider this appeal, I know there may still be grudges held against me but I can only ask you to look past them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    -G1McKenzie

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  2. G1McK

G1McK New Member

Hey all, just curious, is there any chance of a reply to this? I'm not intending to come across as rude, but I've been waiting almost a week now and nothing has been said.

Thanks
    -G1McKenzie

3. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

hmm not sure of wich of the old staff who was around at the time is still active but if no one disagrees whit him being unbanned im going to unban him. imaxorz Got anything to say? seeing as sock is unbanned if no one tells me otherwise ill unban him tomorow 02/25

Z_Millla likes this.
  4. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

5. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

This is what Max said for socklord, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume a similar response

6. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I wasn't around at the time, so what Teh said.

7. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I'm confident everyone has moved on from the incident that led to G1's ban. Do eet, Teh.

8. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

unbanned.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.