Lost: Evil multi-layer tower of stone and glass, with lava moat.

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by trentr6436, Feb 18, 2014.

1. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

Lava moat kill count around 2134 deaths.

Naturally i assume it has been wiped, it has been a LONG time for me.

Anyone know if Paduans old town still exists? Pretty sure i had a home and shop somewhere along the docks of his town.

So, how ya all doing?

I am sorry i disappeared, life is a complex and complicated and wonderful and frightful series of events all leading to a path of growth and learning. Sometimes it leads you away from the things you love, sometimes it pulls you back.

I cant guarantee i will be around for long, but recently i have been teaching my son how to survive in singleplayer and found myself longing for the multiplayer experience.

Hope to see all the old crew around, ill be in and out here and there.

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I would recommend scouring dynmap for your build, it sounds fairly distinctive.

The old worlds still exist, if only for another week. So you may have gotten in just in time.

3. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm fairly certain that this was before you were even here, Legend.

Hi trent :D <3

Welcome back, unfortunately, ForgottenCliff was deleted when the world was reset, but everyone's stuff/builds were deleted as well. Everyone had to start from scratch.

4. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome back Trent! Now I can repay those bans for being afk :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

5. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah trent, that world is long gone, and we're actually just finishing a transition from the one after that. The first worlds are only available by torrent, but I might be able to seed it for you if you like.

So thats probably depressing to hear, unless youre looking forward to starting fresh. Either way, welcome back, for hosever long you stay :p

6. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

haha moose!

Yea pies and ndvenck, thats what i suspected.

i will prob start fresh in peaceful, i still know pretty much nothing after pistons were introduced... i know how to do enchants and stuff but brewing etc is foreign to me.

beware a new tower of evil will rise in the ocean, watch your step around that moat!

7. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

8. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

Whaddup!

9. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

FC is no more D:

10. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP