Ignoring People on the Forums...

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by SpaceCadetKevin, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

*Disclosure* I spent last night drinking copious amounts of alcohol and watching the original three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies, woke up this morning on my friends floor then drove home at 4 a.m.

Let's get down to brass tacks shall we?

It seems like every time I'm browsing threads on the forums I run into some inane war between two or more people centered around a single person's constant posting in multiple (if not every... god... damn... one...) threads. I'm not going to mention names because it would be an incredible waste of time. You know who you are, everyone else knows who you are, and I'm not just talking about the multi-pointless-post perpetrator. This is mainly for the members that get annoyed by the incessant posting and feel the need to add to the problem with their own multi-posts about how annoying the other guy's multi-posts are becoming.

Are you three years old?

Super simple people... Click the name of the member that you feel is beginning to annoy you. When you do this a quick view window of the player's forum profile will pop up in front of EVERYTHING... you can't miss it. If you look to the right of this window you will notice the "IGNORE" option. Click this and behold as the person you apparently cannot stand vanishes from the face of forum reality.

Done and done.

If my eloquent explanation of how to stop being a ninny was too complicated for you, follow the link provided.

http://imgur.com/a/IOLhL#HBsd6zq

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Hez, CanOpenerTrooper, ZPWR22 and 3 others like this.
  2. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

*Brass tacks

hey there kevin!

ZPWR22 likes this.
  3. SpaceCadetKevin

Hey there Trent!

Thank you for the correction.

Sent from the new and improved space phone.

4. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

if you ignore them threads like the keep a word change a word would get messed up more often

5. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Where'd Tech go?

6. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Banned for xraying :/

7. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Wow u can ignore ppl on the forum...I didn't know that thanks spacey space

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

8. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

This seems fair....
    Too many threads go off track.

Flamestar00 likes this.
  9. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

watch how many people are ignoring me now what if the admins ignore me too then no one would answer the ban appeal that i make

10. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Tech, just make the appeal. We'll see it.

11. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Poor Pad :(

Dynodamon likes this.
  12. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

i only had to ignore one person ever, and i plan to unignore them. Any way to tell who's ignoring me?

13. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

If someone ignores you, ask yourself why they ignored you. People don't ignore because of one thing you did that one time; chances are there's quite a few things you've done.

14. epic_poke8

So, most people must be ignoring me

15. SpaceCadetKevin

As far as I can tell, there is no way for you to look up what members are currently ignoring you. This is probably for the best.

bobbylou4 likes this.
  16. epic_poke8

I can see the logic here.

17. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

im ignoring all of you at once right now =D

18. Hez

Hez Member

Kevin what your saying is Absuletely true and are words of a profound genius.

19. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Also Hez, why do you feel the need to go back to dead threads and comment mostly useless things? Not having a go at you here, just wondering why you do it, it's a little annoying at times.

PieSquared761 likes this.
  20. Hez

Hez Member

See Kevin peeps gangin up on what I talk about and don't want to hear what I have to say... So they scream their lungs out when they could simply ignore me... Kevin though u drink... You are the smartest drinking man I've ever met.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.