Creative?

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by Andy_M789, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Andy_M789

Andy_M789 New Member

I was banned in survival. This isn't a request to be unbanned, its a question of how I can get to creative again. I've tried the other servers, but they all tell me to go through mc.shadecrest.com but since I was banned in survival I cannot get on to the other servers at all. Please help.

2. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I have temporarily unbanned you for a day. I trust you to immediately switch to the creative server when you log in next.

3. Andy_M789

Andy_M789 New Member

Thank you so much. I will not appeal the ban because I did take the blocks, but I thought that was classified as raiding.

4. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

On survival you are not allowed to break block that were placed by another player. You can only steal from unlocked chests and kill in pvp. Don't hesitate to appeal, just be sure to reread the rules if you do.

5. Andy_M789

Andy_M789 New Member

there was confusion as I have played on servers where raiding was defined as taking chests and valuable blocks that were around, and I didn't bother to check your definition of raiding so my fault.

6. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Like Z said, if you make a ban appeal, there's a very good chance that you will be unbanned.

7. Andy_M789

Andy_M789 New Member

ehhh, im not attached to survival like I am creative, I think ill just stick to creative. I've never loved survival anyway