Hello, im new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Christopher MacNiven, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Hello, my name is christodius, and im new to this server! I needed a new server, and I found this, so i have decided to give it a try. :)

2. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome Christodius :).

So how did you come across Shade Crest? Are you looking at PVP, peaceful, creative?

3. Well, I saw it on PMC, and i have been searching for a good creative server, I like to build. I occasionally play survival though.

4. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Welcome to Shade Crest!
    But... another creative person? D:

5. Heh, Not only creative. I can be pretty mean at survival too. btw, is it possible to change my name from "Christopher MacNiven" to just "Christodius"?

6. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Creative is fun, but so is bathing in the blood of defeated mobs and enemy players on survival. I hope you find equal enjoyment in both activities and welcome to the wild and weird world of Shadecrest.

Enjoy yourself and guard your sanity.

7. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

Shadecrest is full of surprises at one moment your building a peaceful home and at the next you got a griefer on your hands but dont worry because griefing will be rolled back

8. Lol. Any idea on how i can join the creative server? It says i need to sign up at the site and im a little lost about what to click to actually start playing.

9. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

once you join mc.shadecrest.com, do /creative and it should take you there immediately.

10. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Just messing with you ^^. I think you would need a forum admin to change your name... I haven't seen any way to do it.

11. Heh, I love the little alert button. It lights up and i'm all like "Oh goody!" roflmfao

12. Heheh Thanks, I think i must have misread the warning i got when just trying to straight join creative lol.

13. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

[​IMG]

I_am_dropbear likes this.
  14. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Woo creative! survival is okay too,

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

15. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

Welcome! I hope to see you on Survival occasionally.

16. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

As far as changing your name, only imaxorz or 04blatca (the two owners) can do that, if even them. If I were you, I would make a new forum account named Christodius while your account is still relatively new. Anyway, welcome to the server!

17. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

Dont listen too thesee fools creative is the way to go man :D welcome

18. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

Hi there and yus Creative ftw!

19. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Welcome, always nice to add a new creative mind to our community :)

20. Heheh, tyvm guys.