suggestions, bugs, etc.

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by sharqman, Mar 10, 2014.

1. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I'm going to be on break next week so I'll have more time to look into things. Please post honest thoughtful suggestions and remind me of anything that is not working right.

Any off topic or nonconstructive post will be removed and there may be consequences based on how bad the post(s) are.

If you are suggesting a plugin find and link the plugin. If it is not 1.7 make sure it works before suggesting it. Don't suggest changes that need a plugin without suggesting a plugin.

2. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Hmm well here's my suggestion, add a new game to events, like a maze, something different from glass cage

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

treyman77 likes this.
  3. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

I always wanted holiday themed items, and St. Patt's is coming up. Maybe a green wool with fortune X or something. Just thought it's be neat. Maybe sell them in an admin shop for a week.

4. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Bug: The mail plugin gives me a notification of new mail every time I log on but when I check it's just the old messages.

Mega_Spud and Flamestar00 like this.
  5. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

If you want to clear old messages do /mail removeall

StephenP67 likes this.
  6. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Clarify what gets you banned and what gets you a warning

7. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I know a bug....boats...you get kicked for flying when you're in a boat going fast

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

8. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Try /mail read new or /mail read #, you'll have multiple pages of mail if you haven't been regularly deleting them.