Party issues

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by Rem, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

People in party can't see my skin....... any reason why? People who are not in my party can perfectly see my skin. It's rather odd

2. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

first world problems.

DastardlyWhale likes this.
  3. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

ezeiger92 likes this.
  4. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

this is an actually problem ....

5. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I apologize if this isn't useful input (because it's not), but that's actually really interesting/funny...

6. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Has it only recently started happening, or have you only just noticed now? My guess is it's a problem with the plugin.

7. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Have you tried leaving, then rejoining the party?

8. kmpurplekat

kmpurplekat Active Member VIP

I also noticed that when I was in a party I can't see my own skin, but when I'm not in it, I can see it.

9. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Ive havent tried that

Sent from my House that is mine with my alive dog

10. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Every time in a party, my skin breaks right in front of everyone. Ask Sophiiiiiiier. When i disband the party, it works again, in front of everyone.

11. thechooosen1

thechooosen1 Active Member VIP

Okay I figured out where the problem has stemmed from, It is only happening to people with larger names then most. So that means it would be something in the name I noticed that the_reminator98 will appear as the_reminator9 to any of his party members. Making his party members see the account the_reminator9 skin which there is no account. leaving him with default skin.