Griefed by "Ihavedowns"

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by Stone_Stylo, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stone_Stylo

Stone_Stylo New Member

What is your IGN? Stone_Stylo

Coordinates of the location (use /getpos to display the coordinates X Y and Z)
    (-1290.4244, 64.00000, 1140.3575)
    depth:64
    Direction:Northwest

Is this on PvP or Peaceful side of the map? Peaceful

What exactly got griefed? Please be specific. A large chunk of my room. I had water in between glass as my wall, and now it's pouring out all over the ground and there are huge chunks missing (ALSO, please check the screenies. They show undeniable proof it was "Ihavedowns", and most of the damage done to my side of the house

About how many blocks were broken/replaced? 10-16, not including all of the water that was displaced and is now all over my floor

Who did the griefing? Ihavedowns

Did you talk to the player who did the griefing? Yes

What did they say? He refuses to admit to it, yet I have the screenshots of the hawkeye tool that clearly prove it was him.

Do you think they should be banned for this? Yes, he relentlessly tore apart my house seemingly for no reason. someone like that doesn't belong on our server. I worked hard on my house

Do you need an admin to come and rollback the damage? Yes. I hate to be a bother, but it's a LOT of work to build it back again the way it was.

If you answered yes to the last questions DO NOT rebuild anything yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.