Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by penguinarse, Apr 1, 2014.

1. penguinarse

penguinarse New Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    PinguChan - (Formerly penguinarse)

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    Nope

Are you 14 or older?

Are you mature enough to be considered?
    In terms of maturity, I am very mature when given a reason to be. A situation like this would require the utmost of mature and responsible attitude which i am 100% capable of.

Do you have any past staff experiences in minecraft ?
    I was a moderator/admin on a previous server for 2 years, and I managed 90% of the staff and promoting and setup of their forums. Nothing with server managing or plugins though.

When were you first seen on the server?
    May 2012

How much playtime do you have(subtract afk time)?
    I don't know what my playtime was on penguinarse as it was reset when I was inactive, in the past two months of being on we have a total of 2d 8h. But i am on 2/3 hours a day as of the past two months.

Do you have teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?
    Teamspeak: Yes
    Smartphone: Yes
    Tapatalk: No

What time zone do live in?
    Central Time.

With respect to your timezone, what times do you play?
    Depending on my work schedule after 6pm up until 12am (any time between that) or after 9pm to 12am. Also before 2pm on days that I close. Whenever I am not at work i am generally online.

Do you actively vote? If no why not?
    I vote everyday I remember to, which has been often as of recently.

Is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    No. My schedule is pretty set in stone, I have no reason not to be on.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?I've had a lot of experience with managing communities and being in a place of leadership, and while I have been immature on TS or in general, that is purely on the basis that I haven't had any responsibilities to warrant otherwise. I have great desire to fit into a community like I used to, and this would be a great server to do it on. I like the people, I like the rules/games/etc. I have the desire and drive to make it better and to make it around for a long time.

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

We're no longer doing open apps. Keep active and mature and we'll be watching.