KorkyOfRoblox's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by KorkyOfRoblox, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KorkyOfRoblox

KorkyOfRoblox New Member

What is your IGN?

KorkyOfRoblox

Who banned you?(use @<full username>)

Random0ne

Why were you banned(ban message)?

Banned for killing cows without leaving enough to easily rebreed (Not exact redoing some
    minecraft stuff so I can't get on to check)

When were you banned?

Around 2:30 PM EST

How long is your ban?

5 Days

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?

I went to NMB's place and killed a bunch of his cows, but I left enough to "Easily rebreed"

Why should you be unbanned?

For one, the rules state "Do not kill animals that are clearly someone else's without leaving enough to easily re-breed the same amount." And I left enough to easily rebreed, I was going to kill all of them except 2 like PinguChan did to Rem but I decided I wouldn't want to make him too mad so I left more than 2 (if I remember correctly, I might of went back and killed them). Personally I think it's a completely stupid rule, due to situations like this. That being said, it IS legal to kill someones animals, if you leave enough to easily rebreed, which is exactly what I did.

Also, 5 days? It's killing cows, people do this all the time and I've never seen a bit of punishment done.

Anyway thanks for reading this.

-Korky

2. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Easily rebreed? You killed around 494 and left like 12, 12 is not enough to easily rebreed to 500 cows. No one has killed cows like this since the rule was put in place so you can't really say other people have done it without punishment... Many other things here are wrong, but I really shouldn't be posting here so I'm not going to pick it apart...
    Random0ne
    "Do not kill animals that are clearly someone else's without leaving enough to easily re-breed the same amount."
    That is the rule...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  3. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

This was the specific reason why we reworded the rules. When I was there, there were maybe 10 cows left. If it takes 2 animals to make 1 animal, how is 10 cows enough to easily rebreed 437? The key word here is easily. How would you like to take the time to breed such a large amount of animals, only to have someone kill all but 2? If you can't be bothered to make sure that enough animals are left, then you shouldn't be killing the animals in the first place. I'll admit that 5 days is a bit long, but I'm rather miffed that you would blatantly disregard a rule that you were fully aware of when killing the cows. I will reduce the ban to just today and tomorrow. However, if this kind of thing happens again, I'm inclined to just outlaw all killing of other people's animals completely.

THEdeadRETURNED and ZPWR22 like this.
  4. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

When pingu killed my mooshrooms, i had a little bit over 100 of them. She left two. I know my situation isn't as bad as NMB'S situation, but i feel like with this rule there should be like a ratio of some sort. Like every 20 cows you kill, you have to leave 2. I know this is not the place for it, but I'm just throwing it out there

Sent from my House that is mine with my alive dog

5. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

When she killed your mobs, the rules stated "Enough to rebreed" and nothing else, this means it was perfectly legal for her to only leave two as that's enough to rebreed the mobs. The new rule states that you must leave enough to rebreed to the same amount easily. Although I do agree that it should be more specific like only being able to kill 1/3 of the mobs as "easily" depends on how the person interprets easy.

Pieman_Is_God likes this.
  6. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Locking because a ban appeal isn't the best place to discuss rule changes. Rule clarification: When killing other people's livestock, leave 2/3 of the population alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.