Griefed in order to steal (magetime)

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by SunstarBoi, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunstarBoi

SunstarBoi New Member

As far as i know, the mining world and the peaceful world follow the same rule set regarding unlocked chests. Magetime used the live map to locate me and my friend, and then griefed in order to gain access to our house, just so that he could check, in case there might be some unlocked chests. these chests were clearly inside a currently used house, so as far as i know, he griefed to simply check for unlocked chests. i believe that is against the rules in the mining world.
    Not asking for a ban or anything, just want the items back that he broke the rules to steal (a few hours of mining).
    thanks.

2. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

Breaking in and taking from unlocked chests is fair game. In any world, but nice try on getting your stuff back. Also, don't put on grief report if it's just to get your stuff back from a theft that was fair anyway. P.S. Breaking in to see if there's unlocked chests is okay. Even taking them with you right next to him watching is okay.

3. SunstarBoi

SunstarBoi New Member

hmm. i wasn't so sure about that, but thanks.

4. SunstarBoi

SunstarBoi New Member

actually epicminecrafter, i jurt re-read the rules:

Griefing (server wide)
    - You can grief, but only enough to gain access to someone's house/town/mine after you are done you must replace any blocks that you broke! (with the same blocks)
    - Not replacing the blocks will result in ban, it's that simple.

he griefed 1 block more than neccessary ( still counts :p) and he didn't replace them afterwards. therefore in the process of stealing from me, he broke the rules. although it calls for a ban, i will settle for a small rollback. :D

5. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Didnt use live map i just made a boat and traveled in ocean and found house srry forgot to replace 2 WOODEN PLANKS! Your make a fuss about 2 wooden planks

6. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

Plus you need to fill out a certain form. I know the rules.

7. SunstarBoi

SunstarBoi New Member

@magetime - its not the two planks, its if there is any opportunity to get back at someone , i will :p
    @Max - sorry, just the 'server-wide' bit above the griefing rules made me think it was..... well, server wide.
    if anything goes in the mining world, i may use your post Max :p

8. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

Be glad he only stole from your chest :D When I find houses in the mining world, I fillthem with tnt and light the fuse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.