Severing an Addiction

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by DeeeezNutz, Apr 28, 2014.

1. DeeeezNutz

DeeeezNutz Member

My fellow ShadeCrest members:

Every single one of you are an amazing person who have come together to create something truly unique and special. You've all managed to help develop a mature, responsible and fun community. I joined a few years ago, since then I have had a very fun and interesting experience with you all, I'd like to thank you all for that.

Yet with that I have slowly become addicted to the internet, to gaming, and to ShadeCrest. I haven't realized the full impact of this until recently. I've decided to slowly wean myself from this addiction and hopefully fully sever this addiction. I'll be on from time to time, slowly fading away. I'll try and stay semi-active on the forums at least.

Thank you all for this experience that you've allowed me the honor of having. This is my farewell.

This is DeeeezNutz,
    Signing off from the internet.
    P.S. I might be back. Maybe.

2. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

Awww man. Peace out Deez, hopefully you get your stuff sorted out.

3. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Balance is important. I for one have not spent enough time painting since I got back into being staff on ShadeCrest again. Almost all my free time has been dedicated to ShadeCrest. One thing that helps is just diversify what you're doing. Play other games more, get back into another non-computer hobby you've been neglecting, then ShadeCrest will be more fun and you'll be less addicted to a single thing.

4. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Do what I do..hang with ya family...I wake up n watch tv with my dad downstairs and eat breakfast n don't get on till 3 or so...I know how addicting it can get...cya around

follow the buzzards

5. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

I get on every morning 7 to 7:15 then catch the bus then I Get on the next 4 hours after 4 and on weekend i try to be on all day long so if you think wheat u have is addictive your all wrong

6. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Now I can't use you as a weapon.

DeeeezNutz likes this.
  7. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Now you can't do my work for the town D:

8. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Deeeeeeez, lol I remember Babylon times, your house was the bomb xD and the raid to basingse when I didn't even get in the gate...SSS..BOOM. Lol.

DeeeezNutz and bobbylou4 like this.