This one kid...

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by oiShocKWavesv, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Let us all laugh in the face of this kid who wants to ddos shadecrest because we banned him :)

"LetsDDOSShadecrest!" pokes you: are u my fwiend? c:

"♦GiиgэяSшaи♦" pokes you: http://imgur.com/q4L2xGQ Even more of his shit

You poked "LetsDDOSShadecrest!" with message: You're saying you are going to ddos us, but you dont have the balls to unmute your mic, funny really

"LetsDDOSShadecrest!" pokes you: And if i unmute my mic? :)
    "LetsDDOSShadecrest!" pokes you: What difference is there going to be with my mic and without my mic.

You poked "LetsDDOSShadecrest!" with message: IOf you unmuted your mic, we could hear exactly how young you actually were
    "Shock": http://imgur.com/q4L2xGQ

"LetsDDOSShadecrest!" pokes you: Ooh, im scared! No seriously, im freaking out. Just pissed myself and im crying.

You poked "LetsDDOSShadecrest!" with message: That wasn't a threat, you are showing your immaturity to all of us here

"LetsDDOSShadecrest!" pokes you: But im only poking you mate, are you reading out what im saying to your friend who sounds gay?

You poked "LetsDDOSShadecrest!" with message: You know people who call others gay tend to be gay themselves? I saw a statistic about it

"LetsDDOSShadecrest!" pokes you: Not saying he is gay, but im saying he sounds gay. Learn to read <3

Just your average conversation with a kid trying to troll people.
    Some interesting links:
    http://imgur.com/q4L2xGQ
    http://imgur.com/nl2l0zs,r56sjr2,WcLfNum#0

He also replied to ginger with this:
    "♦GiиgэяSшaи♦": May quote from him: Oh my ban appeal will fucking work. Trust me , its going to FUCKING WORK. "Ban Appeal " Is my metaphor for something. Your figure out what it means at 11 tonight if your on. Tell them they are up for some real fucking shit. Or ask the owner to add me on skype. Let me talk to some of them, im not putting a ban apeal on the forums like some washed up pussy. (11pm GMT btw)

So basically some mad kid is threatening to get his mate to "Ddos Shadecrest" tonight at 11pm GMT.
    Let us all sit and laugh at his stupidity.
    [​IMG]

2. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Just said in a poke in TS that he's "just wasting yer time"
    12 minute crisis averted.

3. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Never heard troll warlord.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

4. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Rofl okie lets get one thing straight here, ginger has been banned and he named himself a swan(which is a female duck basically) and ginger well could very well be a female stripper nickname or a male stripper nickname lmfao so there's that to chuckle about too

follow the buzzards

5. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Ayyyyyooooo

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

If you're not reporting anyone don't make a post to complain/make fun of anyone.

7. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Skittles, you do realize that Ginger was not the one threatening to ddos, right?

SkittlesQueen likes this.
  8. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

I would like to remind people to use the "Send a complaint" feature in teamspeak.
    Anyone can right click on anyone else and send a complaint about someone.
    This is very helpful because it helps us identify problem people and ban them from teamspeak.

9. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

"LetsDDOSShadecrest!" has been banned from Teamspeak. We have his IP if we want to globally ban him from ShadeCrest.

Mega_Spud likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.