Hi, I'm Karpie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Karpie, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Karpie

Karpie New Member

Hey there, so as you already know from the title of the thread my name's Karpie (well my nickname is).

I'm relatively new to the server, joined it about 4 hours ago, and I thought I'd introduce myself, so here we go.
    I will mostly be on the Creative server when I play, because I mostly enjoy making designs, and building detailed structures.
    I've been playing Minecraft for a bit over a year and I have learnt heaps in that time.
    I'm a creative, friendly and responsible person.
    I chose this server over others because I saw it on Planet Minecraft and the description sounded good, and also the images showed amazing builds, and since I was looking for a server with a clever player base I thought I'd try this one out.

So there we go, you know a little bit about me, and hopefully I'll find some stuff about the rest of you guys soon.

2. kmpurplekat

kmpurplekat Active Member VIP

3. Karpie

Karpie New Member

4. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Welcome!

Hope you like the place, we spend most of our time here :)

5. Karpie

Karpie New Member

Thank you for the welcome. And I already like it! :)

6. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Welcome!

7. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

welcome to our server! :D

8. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

I met you earlier today. You are an amazing builder and nice person. You will fit in here perfectly

Sent from the SwanPhone

9. Karpie

Karpie New Member

Thank you all very much guys! I feel so welcome :)

10. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

Welcome :) You came to the right place for amazing builds, not so much for clever players though :p We have a great community so well done for joining the forums, lots of people don't at first. Try out survival as well if you get a chance, it's pretty good.

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  11. Karpie

Karpie New Member

Ok, thank you, and I might try out survival, but I'm not really a big fan of it. :p