Slebert Whitelist Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Slebert, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Then you will stay un whitelisted :) (That really isn't helping your case btw)
    You think making a big annoying public thread gives you high street access to the server? As we would with anyone else, re apply please.
    I'm bored of reading this shit, if anyone else has an issue use a PM next time.

2. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

Im literally going to copy and paste my post...

Sent from Sleberts phone

3. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Then you're literally not going to be accepted. Did you really think this would be sufficient?
    If you can't put effort into your application, regardless who you are, you're not going to be accepted. Based on your attitude right now, you're proving to me that my original decision was the correct one.

DeeeezNutz and Pieman_Is_God like this.
  4. Slebert

Ah, I see, so my right to defend myself is shit? Screw it, im done with you people. I've been here for 3 years and for most of it I've had to deal with you people, and im sick and tired of it. If these are the people that are running the vanilla server then I don't want any part of it, thank you to those who defended me, and im sorry it was all for nothing, but this is ridiculous...

Sent from Sleberts phone

5. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

You sure you aren't just trying to complain? Am I missing something here?

You brought up GingerSawn, another player who repeatedly caused issues and was subsequently denied. Please don't be upset because we used different words.

I think you are just trying to play the victim here. Once again, had you just talked in private with ndv or I, you would probably be playing on the server last night. Instead you want to get lots of people involved and make it more of an issue that it should be. Of course you have every right to defend yourself, but in my opinion you are behaving like a complete jackass.

6. Slebert

Ah, I'm being the jackass...

Sent from Sleberts phone

Z_Millla likes this.
  7. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Private message sent. Locked.

Pieman_Is_God likes this.
  8. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Excuse me for posting after the thread is locked but I feel the need to state this pubically.

Slebert I r disappoint. I put in quite a lot of the effort and time in defending you and now you're acting stupid. All you had to do is put in another app as they requested. I agree it's a bit silly especially since I thought we were working things out reasonably in this thread. I'd prefer this appeals process since it serves us quite well on other ShadeCrest servers, but I can't force them to run things any differently than they are. If they simply want you to reapply that's all you had to do. Oh well.

I_am_dropbear and DeeeezNutz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.