Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Venton, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Venton

Venton New Member

I'm Venton sometimes Ventonburste,
    Haven't been part of an actual online community before. I play Minecraft and am personally a huge fan of Mindcrack on youtube and have always wanted to be a part of something like that. Heard of this community from the listed public server for Space Engineers which I just bought and haven't really played yet but am hoping to find a good server so that I can enjoy the game rather than experience the thus far lackluster single player. Hope to become a very active member of this community if it works out that way. Nice to meet you all.

CyberVic and DeeeezNutz like this.
  2. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Glad to have ya :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Venton likes this.
  3. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Welcome! You may be the first person to join our community for a reason other than Minecraft :p If you enjoy watching Mindcrack, I think you will have fun on our whitelisted vanilla server. Z_Millla, one of our admins, often streams gameplay of it at twitch.tv/zmillagaming

Venton likes this.
  4. Venton

Venton New Member

Hey, thanks. I am indeed interested in the vanilla server =]

5. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome to Shadecrest.

Don't make eye contact with the whale.

Sent from the new and improved space phone.

6. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome, patching to the new version of SE right now and should be back up shortly.

We still don't have an official white listing process yet for the survival server yet, just have the public server available for the public. Let me know if at some point you'd like to be brought into the ShadeCrest steam group so you have access to the whitelist servers.

EDIT: Latest version is up to date, all servers are online. Reverted back to the default starting ship, newer ship we were using was causing issues. Double edit, seems as though for some stupid reason autosaving was turned off.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014