Hello Archenemy666 Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Archenemy666, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

Being that my 21st birthday is tomorrow, I felt that it would be worth re-introducing myself.​

Hi, My name is Archenemy666, In short Arch, or Patrick if you like. I joined the Shade Crest Survival server on July 5th 2011. I joined this forum shortly after on July 28th 2011. Prior to joining this community, and meeting all the wonderful people that I have met along the way, I had been on four other servers and forums, while I did have fun, they felt empty and didn't have the feel that Shade Crest did when I found it.

The servers i played on before were all "Cracked" because at the time I didn't buy Minecraft, I just pirated it (Gasp.) The day I bought Minecraft I went searching for a popular, and suitable server to play on. This eventually lead me to Shade Crest. Can anyone remember when they first hit the Join button? I remember when I first joined, I landed at the old Dome Spawn with the water that cascaded down the top, because well, instead of landing inside, I splashed in on the top. Honestly it's really hard to believe that it's been three whole years since I just started out. Then again, so much has happened in that short amount of time!

When I first started I never thought that I would get to cover the full spectrum of ranks that the server had to offer. I have been every rank on Survival, with the exception of Admin, and Architect (back when it was a thing.) I never thought I would get to be Mayor of a powerful PvP town such as DragonForge. I never thought I would make my own PvP town, I never thought I would live as a hermit later on. Nor did I think I would be responsible for building the first Peaceful town on Extra Hard Mode.

I owe my wonderful experience to the people I met and talked to, without them, who knows what would have happened. While I may not play as much as I used to on the server, I'm still in contact with quite a few of the crew I ran around with. I still get on TeamSpeak as a daily routine, and now I play Steam, where many of my crew resides. The people you choose to make your friends, or your enemys in the game will impact your entire future; so choose well, and most of all have fun!

See you in game
    -Arch

2. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

I hope Im considered a friend not an enemy :p

3. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Heyyyyyyy doooooood. How are you? lol

4. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

5. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Happy 21st bday archy!! Glad ya accepted my app when I applied, been awesome chasing you around lol don't worry you're just my buddy, hope ya have a good day

Dynodamon likes this.
  6. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Now go get drunk

7. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

Happy Birthday!!!

Sent from Sleberts phone

Nifix likes this.