Strange Voting Occurence

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by PieSquared761, Jul 18, 2014.

1. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I have been voting every day since the voting rewards have come out, and recently I have noticed that following some of my votes, I was not receiving anything. In fact, with ~4 votes a day, no message was popping up. So, I checked my stats on /voteshop, and it appears that I have voted 85 times, but have 90 points (Screenshot attached). I have never redeemed my vote points, so I'm not sure what's going on. I haven't been able to receive many rewards in the last 2 weeks or so, and I've kept a journal if that would help. I'm asking if there's an issue with the plugin and if there's any way to fix the voting issue. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Grimmjow likes this.
  2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

It should be fixed now. I just checked all the sites, and it looks like votifier was misconfigured on Minecraft MP, but the other 7 should have been working properly. I haven't changed anything regarding probabilities, so I think you've just been unlucky over the last 2 weeks or so :p I'll test it once I'm able to vote again to see if all 8 sites are working properly.

3. PieSquared761

Okay, thanks ^^

4. PieSquared761

Well, it appears my vote count isn't changing on /voteshop...

I voted again today, and it's still the same as it was yesterday: 85.

Attached Files:

5. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

you rich as fuuu

6. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Also, yesterday I was prevented from voting for over a day, but today I'm abl;e to vote withing the 24 hours

7. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

The data should be fine, but the view I was using to display everyone's vote count in /voteshop was pointing to an old table. I fixed it and everything should be dandy. If any of you have voted x amount of times but don't have x VotePoints, and you've never redeemed them for rupies, message me and I can get it sorted out.

Shock, as far as your issue, could you clarify? I'm not sure exactly what you're saying.

8. PieSquared761

Yay, at 97 now :D I'll let you know what happens when I vote again today