Reset?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by GingerSwan, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

I personally am interested in the Mariculture

2. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

none of the mods that matter to me are in this list but dye trees would be nice to keep

3. cerburus

cerburus Member VIP Creative Architect

Agriculture , Engineers Toolbox, Mariculture, Switches, and TorchLevers don't appear to have any real negative or positive impacts on the game. If we were to add back Engineers Toolbox, GasCraft could also go back in as well, though i would advise against it as its only real application is chemical warfare. Blood Magic gives a nice alternative in terms of magic research but is hard to compare to Thaumcraft because of the differing applications.

These are not necessary, but provide some options and aesthetics that players may like and are also within reason.

As for Mystcraft, it just requires staff to periodically clean out the worlds generated. We would just use the same system we have had in the past: 1 world per player, all others are removed. We have had few issues regarding mystcraft itself causing problems, if any, so i don't see an issue with it.

4. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I would like to see blood magic included. I had a lot of fun messing around with that this time around

5. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

I don't see any issue with bloodmagic going back in. As far as I know it does not add any world gen so it wouldn't be a problem to enable.

6. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Well I'm cool with whatever. I just want my bees, forestry, mystcraft, etc.

Figure out what should be / should not be enabled. Let's just make sure we don't include things which are totally broken (while I like the Adv. Genetics for example I think at the very least flying should be disabled). Ummm besides that, as far as I'm aware the map has already been reset, yes? So could we please not reset again so people can begin early progression without fear of it resetting again.