Anyone caught a fish lately?

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by StephenP67, Jul 25, 2014.

1. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Just wondering if anyone has caught a fish lately? I don't know if I'm just having bad luck fishing or if they're not working. I have tried a few different locations in the last week and haven't caught a single fish.

2. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I've had no trouble the last few times I've gone though my most recent fishing session was two days ago.

3. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Temperate affects fish more than people expect. Too cold and they are lethargic. Too hot and their brains fry.

I fish generally up at Mt. Hood. Last couple of times I've gone this year, have done well, but even in the heat of summer lakes up at Hood stay nice and cold so the fish don't end up dying from heat spikes.

EDIT: Just realized this is a Minecraft fishing discussion. Yeah I was fishing just 2 days ago at my bungalo and was fishing just fine.

4. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

The last time I went fishing was about a week ago, for carp, and I fell into the water after about 30 min and decided to call that a day XD

Also havn't fished in minecraft in bit, so I don't know about that XD

Sent from Sleberts phone

DeeeezNutz likes this.
  5. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I am currently fishing and experiencing no problems.

6. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Last time IRL: About a year ago.
    Last time in MC: idk.

7. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Ok thanks. Guess it's bad luck then.

Edit: IRL I've been vegetarian for maybe 25 years so yeah I'm talking minecraft fishing.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014