Just Soren (Soarin') on by

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SorenExplosions, Aug 17, 2014.

1. SorenExplosions

SorenExplosions New Member

Hey, what's up?

I got bored of the other server I was playing on, decided to look up some other servers (the last server I was on got pretty big... I don't like bigger servers...), and I saw you guys. That is after I tried out some other servers which didn't really work out.

Normally, I'm mostly a survival player. But I took a small look at the /warp peaceful world... Yeah... I don't think I'm gonna be in survival too much (I also am not big into PvP). I don't like wandering a ton. I mean, I could be wrong, but I just don't want to. So I'll be spending my time on the creative server, trying to either rank up to something, or just build the random crap that comes to my mind. I just finished my guest build, but I haven't had much time to send in a /modreq yet.

I enjoy building. It's my favorite thing to do in survival once I get the tools to do so. Creative... Meh... It's nice to have EVERY item available to you, but it gets kinda monotonous sometimes.

Minecraft has been in my life since March 2013, I believe that was the 1.4.9 version when I joined. I can't really remember.

I have built some pretty neat structures, but I don't have screenshots unfortunately since I got a new laptop recently because my last one kinda died on me... Some were houses for me in survival (which sometimes almost killed me while building them. Acrobatics seriously went sky-high), and I WAS working on a parkour map, then I had to get my new laptop.

I also write a bit, if anyone would like to read anything I've written, check out this link: http://illier.deviantart.com/gallery/

Although I also am writing a VERY long story I call "Minecraft: The Truth". Here's a link to the beginning: http://illier.deviantart.com/art/Minecraft-The-Truth-Beginning-391301759

In real life though, I'm entering my senior year in High School. I'm within the top 20 of my class (which has 700+ in it). I have a 4.175 GPA (With the max being 4.3). I'm in Marching Band, and I'm taking college courses thanks to a program my school offers.

I got nothin' else I want to talk about. So Imma end this here. Enjoy the day.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  2. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

AAh my eyes with that text and Welcome to the forums

3. SorenExplosions

I like using red when I type in forums o-o.

4. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Red=Communism

DeeeezNutz and GingerSwan like this.
  5. SorenExplosions

Red=The color of the fire my enemies burn by.

6. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Its very obnoxious and you'll get a ton of crap for it.

7. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Are you Soren Bjerg? Danish?

8. SorenExplosions

No, I'm American. Also, I'm switchin' the text to blue. Why not black? I don't like using black text in forums.

9. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

Usually, people will use color text simply to make lists easier on the eyes. You may want to go easy with the colors, as some can be hard to read/look at. You highlighted this.

Navarog likes this.
  10. SorenExplosions

Epic, you have a valid point point there. I believe I can say without a doubt that anyone and everyone here should agree with your validedness. (Did you mean to leave a blank comment? I'm just curious.)

11. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

I am surprised you did not try highlighting. Well, you can see my point now that you know how. Also, if that message came out rude, I did not mean to portray a tone like that. I just wanted to make a point.

12. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I'm actually kinda proud i figured that out in a few seconds.

13. NMBr2d2

14. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

omfg I hate you

15. SorenExplosions

I wasn't wrong when I said you have a valid point Epic. I can do things a bit weirdly on forums, but I try to stay professional when I'm trying to help others out. Though this intro I made is an exception to that.
    I actually haven't HAD to highlight items on forums before. I'm not much onto traversing the forums unless I'm looking for something specific.

You're not the only one who tried highlighting NMBr's comment Shock....

16. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

White is best color
    (White is best color)

17. NMBr2d2

You ain't white!

18. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

At first glance thought this was Dasoren...

19. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Epic, that white text is black on Tapatalk :p

20. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

NMB is king of all trolls.