War on Vire.

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by GingerSwan, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

*NOTICE*
    This is in no way meant to bash the Vire server or its players.
    They are nice people, and it is a good server.
    Don't disrespect, grief, or be a dick to them.​

Some of you will remember Foxums.
    Some of you will remember RileyKJ.
    Some of you will remember TheOnlyGurra.
    They are all now admins on another server, Vire, and RileyKJ has branded me as a "filthy ShadeCrest spy".
    We will wage war on them. The fight will take place between the Vire server and ShadeCrest.
    ShadeCrest will win this war. We have a lot of good PvPers here, we shall forget our puny rivalries, and work together to CRUSH Vire.

We will win this war. I'm getting back in the PvP game.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  2. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Remember Cano's server? That went well, right? xD

3. F1shb0ne

F1shb0ne New Member

(Notice to admins / mods: this is not intended as a server advertisement, only a greeting)

I thought I would take a moment and properly introduce myself, I'm Fish (F1shb0ne), the owner of Vire. I would like to foremost state that what started as a goofy troll between Riley and Ginger, does not reflect the views I personally have on ShadeCrest.

Anyone is welcome to take part in PvP if they want, just keep in mind not to grief.

Cheers!

4. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Ah ok so this is a friendly battle, cool.

5. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

ermahgerd please spare us. lol, we are all put alot of work into our server and are enjoying it alot, Then you came on, broke the rules and i banned you. wave your wooden sword in another direction please.

6. GingerSwan

7. GingerSwan

It's just gonna be a fun PvP battle, cross-servers.

8. F1shb0ne

F1shb0ne New Member

Specifically, I suspect it's product of boredom and 'getting back at us' for a ban we placed for breaking the rules.
    I will say it's a half decent attempt at smearing us and rallying others for GingerSwan's personal agenda.

@Ginger: Pieman spoke with me to lift your ban on Vire, and I did so on his assurance you would just come on to play and not cause problems. It hasn't even been 48 hours, now this?

9. GingerSwan

Bro, it's just gonna be a fun PvP battle, I have no hard feelings about it.

10. F1shb0ne

F1shb0ne New Member

Good enough; that's that then. :D

11. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

In b4 huge Rubik's Cube that eats the world

12. GingerSwan

What are you tal-

13. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

you dont get it

14. GingerSwan

Yeah, I don't

15. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I'm not sure exactly what's going on here, but it almost certainly sounds like more riff raffdom by you Ginger.

Though I see that this particular thread hasn't escalated into some sort of "shots fired" idiocy and has seemingly been accepted by both parties (those being Ginger and who shall be henceforth referred to as The Vire Boys) as a fun little game, I would like to take this opportunity to state that this proposed battle of the servers is in no way sanctioned by we at Shadecrest as of this time.

To be less professional about it... Sounds to me like Ginger trying to start shit again.

aarondang and DeeeezNutz like this.
  16. GingerSwan

Going to PvP war with another server. Started off as a wee joke when I asked Foxums if I knew him from SC. RileyWJ called me a "ShadeCrest Spy", and found every possible reason to support it. From me voting for the server, to asking Fox.

17. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

From what I understand, you just want a friendly pvp event and are trying to recruit others to help you, yes? That's fine, but keep in mind that you will be held responsible for your actions. In other words, please don't instigate anything. Leave it as a simple pvp event; nothing else.

DeeeezNutz likes this.
  18. GingerSwan

Ok, that's the plan.

19. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Bby ganger u aren't getting urself into trouble now are you?

20. GingerSwan

Imma smack u mage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.