Horizon Farm

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Legend9468, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Small, Safe, Secure.

Horizon farm is the Vanilla server's first community! Located only 600 blocks due west of spawn, we offer food and security for your first few nights, and a place to call home for the rest of your time with us. Our arms are welcome to all, so drop by and stay a night or two today!

[​IMG]

Only comprising of one house at the moment, we have plans to expand and improve so that everyone feels welcome. Living here, you'll have the chance to work alongside some of ShadeCrests best and brightest upcoming members, such as myself (Legend9468, creative Arch), TheTeckGeek245, and GingerSwan.

On a side note: This is the first rendition of the thread, it's 11:30 at night for me. I'll come back and edit it tomorrow, this is the rough draft.

Jojomojobfh and DeeeezNutz like this.
  2. Jojomojobfh

Jojomojobfh Member

I'd just like to say, Legend let me get some food here after I accidently broke my bed. Big thanks for making my thousands-block journey a lot easier.

Great place.

3. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

You use John Smith as well? I alternate between JS, Conquest and OzoCraft

4. I_am_dropbear

I_am_dropbear Active Member

i also use conquest GingerSwan :p and are the co-ords to that place -600,0 ?

5. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

-600 80

I_am_dropbear likes this.
  6. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

May I suggest we get Redstone powered farms as a goal?

7. TheTechGeek245

We will eventually get redstone ized but skicky pistons are hard to get

8. N2Mining

N2Mining Member VIP

I may have a slime chunk in my mine, i found a baby slime, but my rooms are not big enough yet of full grown slime. We might be able to connect via the Nether, if they start spawning.

9. TheTechGeek245

We will have a slime farme set up at horizon swamps 400 blocks away also near the stronghold where I will make my base