The killer penny

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ace5511, Oct 4, 2011.

1. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

This is the game where the first person has a penny and the second person has to find a (preferably creative) way for first person to die and for him/her to get the penny. You must kill the penny-holder, and you must continue the story after you kill someone off.

To start off.

Ace5511 finds a penny on the street. he puts it in his pocket

2. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I run up, punch you a single time, and you are SWARMED BY 100 MILLION WOLVES!!!!!!%#$)^*!@%*&($^^@%%*@#$%$ Then I take the penny out of your pocket, and place it in my vault that only admins and I have access to :D.

Bedrock lined.

3. Hihihihi9100

Hihihihi9100 Member VIP

I secretly make a TnT ball enough to crash the server and! Blow up the bedrock. The explosion kills pad and opens the vault while I calmly walk in and take the penny.

4. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

Hihi is then chased by a tornado, it catches up to him and quarters his body, spreading him across the land. The tornado then slows down and gently floats the penny into my outstretched hand, for i have the power to control tornadoes.

5. Hihihihi9100

Hihihihi9100 Member VIP

I walk up behind hide Trent and Shoot him 47 times to make sure he's dead and takes the penny out of his hand. Then throws his body into a tornado.

6. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

I chop Hihihi's head off, as that is the only way to kill zombies (he already died once). I pry the penny from his diseased fingers

7. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

After receiving the penny, Wkd travels to the streets of New York City at 3:00 AM to celebrate. While finding a good pub to spend the remainder of the night in, he is approached by a mysterious man.
    He is caught off guard and is unexpectedly grabbed by this notably innocent looking older man as he is shoved into the back seat of his van
    and driven off. Upon the arrival at his apartment, the man brutally molests, tortures, and eventually shoots and kills Wkd respectively. After all of this commotion, Wkd's brain begins to realize that it is no longer functioning due to the lead lodged inside of it and proceeds in telling his hand to release it's grip on the penny, despite it's obviously inactive state. The penny nonchalantly rolls out the door and over to me as I have been standing outside the window watching the entire thing.

Top that, Bitches :)

8. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

Ndven chuckles then walks away. Then he dies as he tripped going Bowman the stairs. I shrug. Pick up the penny and leave

9. ndvenckus1

Come on ace, be more creative ;)

It turns out, I'm not actually dead, as i was wearing an inflatable sumo suit underneath my casual 3:00 AM New York City street clothes. I silently stalk ace up the steps with my still-inflated sumo suit, take out my trusty Cold Steel Emperor Series- Double-edge Katana from my trusty Cold Steel Emperor Series- Double-edge Katana sheath. I gain on him more and more until eventually I am arms reach away. Finally, as proven by that one fat guy with the mustache who does the Cold Steel Videos where they slice through the Miscellaneous objects, I cut him in half. He releases his grip on the penny, and for the second time, it nonchalantly rolls to me as I pick it up and chuckle at the death of the civilian I have just murdered.

10. Padaun

As I am walking up the stairs after hearing the commotion I see a fat guy with a sword and the penny. I take the chance to throw a needle at the suit and it EXPLODES! and his body is ripped to shreds. The penny flies in the air, and I grab it. I then proceed to hang it on a rope above a pit of lava.

11. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

so i was cave mining when padaun fell from the block above me, he scared me to death and i killed him with my diamond pick axe. i felt so bad for killing him. but i took his stuff and kept looking. later on i saw a penny on a rope above lava. i made my cobble stone bridge to it. got the penny and tp'd home. i locked the doors and played with the penny afterwards.

12. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

ThisDudeRiteHere get's another chance at mod. He does /kill *

13. Padaun

Too bad. Mods can't use /kill.

Anyways I /bring you to pvp and kill you.

I then retrieve the penny and give it to max.

14. Hihihihi9100

Hihihihi9100 Member VIP

I see Max walking away flipping the coin in his hand when I threaten to kill his girlfriend If I don't get the penny.
    [​IMG]
    Max ends up shocking me with lightning while it was raining Zapping us both because of the puddle of water I was standing in. I manage to live and I take the penny out of his pocket and walk away flipping the have zapped penny in my hand.

15. ndvenckus1

My Jedi father reassembles my dismembered body parts and I go to hihi. hihi dies. I take the penny. SHAZAM.

16. Padaun

I go all Darth Vader on your father and I slice through him and he disappears, only to be seen as a ghost forever and ever.

I then use force choke on ndvenckus and he drops the penny as he dies. I get the penny, swallow it, and go barricade myself in an npc village with npc guards and an obsidian box that is TNT PROOF!

17. ndvenckus1

Despite the box's indestructible characteristics, I break through it with my immense strength, take out the NPC guards quick scope style with an intervention, and finally bash pad's skull open with my tactical pine-wood cricket club I borrowed from blat. He releases the penny, I snatch it up, T-bag him for a little bit, and escape to Switzerland where I lock myself in a high-security Swiss vault.

18. Padaun

I nuke you.

I find the penny in the charred ruins, in a dismembered hand just lying there, still on fire.
    I go into architect world in wish 99.999999% of people on this server can't do anything in, and I break into the void and hover at bedrock level after patching up the hole in the ground.

19. ndvenckus1

I build a beastly castle and am granted architect.

I turn on /sneak, dig straight down to you, slice your head off with a piece of bread, take the penny, and escape to the thick forests of Vietnam.

20. Padaun

I /god myself, tp to you, and punch you to death with a trout.
    I take the penny, feed it to my fish, and release him into the sea.