The killer penny

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ace5511, Oct 4, 2011.

1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

*ahem*
    I
    take screenshots, post em' on the forums, and get you banned for fistrsushing. Then, come to your house in real life, and shank you. I then summon Poseidon to Execute your fish and teleport the penny to me.

2. bMacSwigg

bMacSwigg New Member VIP

While you're dealing with Pad in his house, I sneak over and set the house on fire, burning you inside. I then show Poseidon my very forglegitamite will that I magot from you, and he is forced to hand over the penny by law.

3. ndvenckus1

I break into your house in the midst of night, kill you, and take the penny. I hijack a NASA rocket and fly to the moon with enough supplies to last the rest of my life. While flying off, I drop a nuke that blows up the entire world below me.

4. bMacSwigg

bMacSwigg New Member VIP

I hopped on to the rocket just before it left, and so survived. When you got to the moon, I pushed you out without your spacesuit and you die from asphyxiation. I laugh, then build a bedrock shelter with only one entrance which is filled with traps, then make sure there is noone else alive on the moon or in the rocket, and blow up the rocket, securing my place forever as ruler of the penny!! :D

5. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

meanwhile, while you were blowing up earth and such, i was the only human ever on marz. I go to the moon with a bucket of lava, 10000000000000 pounds of TNT, a stack of obsidian, some flint+steel, and my spaceship. I then proceed to drop 100000000000 pounds of TNT on you exploding the moon, and you. The penny then goes into space, i go out in my space suit, and grab the penny. i then build a nether portal on my ship, light it with flint+steel through the remains of your cremated body in. I then go through and dump more lava on you because i feel like it. Then i go back into the world, and fly my ship into a black hole where no one will ever find me.

6. ndvenckus1

I am reincarnated as a zombie pig man. I go back through the portal that you ignorantly created to the nether... I jump through the black hole (even though in reality it would just crush you) and kill you. I take the penny. I now have the penny. The penny is now mine. I jump off the moon and land in San Francisco.

7. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I /tp to you, and somehow a cop sees it, calls the swat, and they unload *at* me, and miss.
    The shower of hundreds of bullets takes you down, and I retrieve the penny, throw it at the swat, they EXPLODE! somehow, I retrieve the penny again, and go grab a drink.

8. bMacSwigg

bMacSwigg New Member VIP

I slip poison into your drink. Then I wonder how the hell we got to San Francisco after it got destroyed... hmm... Then, I make a banknote stating that I am the proper owner of the penny before dropping the penny itself in to the void. :p

9. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

i take a lighter and burn your banknote, now there is no evidence of it being yours. I then pull out my RPG and blow your head off, forcing you to re log just before you drop the penny into the void. This causes the void to unload and the penny to safely fall to the ground. I then take the penny, and then i give it to God, who takes it as a gift, and brings me to heaven with the penny. God then smites everyone who is left anywhere in the universe, except for in a 3*3 meter radius of him. ( i am 1 meter awaw :D:D)

10. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

An Atheist Mage then comes and revives the world of it's horrific destruction and the Mage hands me the penny to protect it, even though I will most likely die by the next post. :D Oh yes, the Mage then gives me the power to stop anyways of killing me, taking the penny from me, and breaking the spell of my infinitely, undying, un-losing penny protecting-ness. The End :D I love happy endings

11. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

You never stated how i died, just that the world got revived and that u somehow got the penny from me.

I then find a genie lamp, and use the following wishes. 1. I wish i had the power to do Everything. 2. No one can ever wish for this again, or take this away from me. 3. I wish everyone with magical powers had them taken away. I then wish up a vanilla coke, and a chicken biscuit and have a nice breakfast. Then i spawn up a quarter and tell everyone i don't rally care for the penny anymore because i have a quarter. I then place every single spell of protection on the quarter and smite EpicMinecrafteer. I then take the penny and put it in a safe that can not be destroyed, broken, opened, or touched by ANYTHING OR ANYONE BUT ME. I then make the safe weigh 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 pounds, so that no one can take the safe. I then make myself invisable, with super speed, and the ability to fly and through lightening blots. I run around the world Smite EVERYONE AND EVERYThing exept for max. I dump max in a tank with sharks and let people watch. I then revive michael Jackson and he sings me thriller. After that i make myself more invisable make an alternate dimension and go through with my quarter and penny. I then remove everything around me in the new universe sxo that only the quater,penny, and i are there. Then i close the portal and mak everything come back securing my place AS RULER OF THE PENNY. BEAT THAT.

12. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I /tp to you, max uses /kill on you cause you haxed, and I retrieve the penny and quarted, tp BACK to the main world, where I then proceed to drop the quarter in lava and it is GONE FOREVER!. I turn /god on, and jump in the lava myself.

13. ndvenckus1

I kill you, I take the penny.

14. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

wait i had god mode/invicable mode on, and i took away everyone with the power to do that stuff, therefore u didnt kill me.

15. ndvenckus1

No, I did. Remember?

16. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

But i was the only one in my new dimension........ anyway i do everything again except this time instead of the quarter i make a coin dollar :D. I then stab ndvenckus1 in the leg with a tazer, forcing him to go into shock. I them give him a pumpkin (which he turns out to be allergic to) and he has a major reaction, his throat swells up and he dies. I take the penny. I then smite everything except the penny, myself, and the dollar coin. Therefor you are all dead and i revoke Padaun's Mod powers.

17. ndvenckus1

I travel to your location. I kill you. You die. You are dead. I take the penny. I have the penny. I am in Siberia.

18. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

Obama loses the 2012 election, says something stupid, starting a Third World War. All the nukes go off, destroying earth, including you, in Siberia. I am a cockroach, I survive, and steal the penny.

19. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

He is a cockroach. But will it blend? Answer is yes. I grab the penny. I put the penny in a BendTec Blenderâ„¢ I scoop up the grains of copper. I go to the doctor, get a tetanus shot, then go to the tattoo parlor. The tattoo artist adds the copper to the ink then the sexy tattoo lady engraves "not a penny" on my bum. Along with blatca winking with a thumbs up

20. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

I kill you, and cut your butt off. Hanging it on the wall spongebob style. (If anyone's ever seen the episode)