The killer penny

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ace5511, Oct 4, 2011.

1. MattTh3Lepr3c0n

MattTh3Lepr3c0n New Member

I chuckle to my self as you guys kill each other over a penny. I chuckle some more because I have gold coins.

2. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

I take your gold coins and blind you by impaling your face with them. I steal the few left over and /home to Connecticut

3. Champcar2

Champcar2 Member

I kill epic by lodging a jellybean in his throat.

I steal the penny, and give it to Padaun because Pad's poor. :)

(Don't steal from the poor, kiddies.)

4. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

i move everything to a clack hole and we all get sucked in and die...
    and then f**king parry the platypus mugs pad and ends up with the penny in a parallel universe :3

5. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

I destroy space and time killing/destroying everything including me. The penny is now lost forever.

6. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Observing the commotion from my watchtower which exists outside of all things conceivable by man, I note how truly barbaric the human race can become when they are allowed to have a sense of value and worth. Jotting this down in my handy dandy notebook, I begin to whistle a tune as I materialize the penny in my right hand. Twirling the trivial little thing between my fingers a small chuckle slithers out from my lips as I vanish into the void.

7. EpicMineCrafteer

I walk into the void, kill you with a sword unconceivable by anyone other than us, and take the penny. Hiding somewhere no one knows about inside a single player world. BEAT THAT!

8. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

I logged on to your account. Your password was kittehs. I get on the single player world. I get the penny then log onto the server and give it to myself. And since I don't want to die. I hand it to Max. Who then puts the penny in his nasal passage

9. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Ooh, this is gonna be fun :)

I venture towards Max's home, excited for the events that are about to take place. When I arrive, I kick down his door and find him sitting at his computer chair watching some weird Japanese stuff :/

Completely caught off guard, and with his pants down, he has no time to escape. I hit him over the head with my trusty pendulum and drag his body out the front door. I then proceed in publicly displaying his half-naked corpse along the front of the taj mahal. Once finished, I take the penny from him and flee to Somalia.

10. NMBr2d2

I ask for the penny, and when you refuse I go berserker all over your face.
    I then ask the hells will (from bleach :))) to watch the penny for me. He eats the penny and Urahara-san destroys hell, thus claiming the penny!

11. SpaceCadetKevin

Tapping on Urahara-san's shoulder, I remind him that he is a fictional character and that he has no use for money. He agrees and peacefully hands the penny to me. Just then... NMB storms through the door! But I pulled out my boom stick and shot him in the face Evil Dead style.

12. NMBr2d2

Im a hollow so i regenerate, eat your soul, and make you my minion.

Oh yeah, I take the penny!

13. SpaceCadetKevin

Unfortunately for NMB... my boom stick is the shikai of my zanpakuto. NMB is no mo. The penny is mine once more.

14. EpicMineCrafteer

I ask Space politely, and he gives me the penny. Causing no need for his death, so I split the penny in half and hand 1/2 to him. Running away to a game that is not related in anyway to Minecraft.

15. NMBr2d2

after a month of searching, i find you in sesame street: once upon a monster :eek: I brought some powers from dragon ball z: raging blast 2 and kamehameha you into oblivion! I also took the penny, but thats secondary...

16. SpaceCadetKevin

Hidden within the shadows, I manage to slip the penny from NMB's pocket and, riding upon the back of a giant eagle (cause I don't play that whole, "Hey let's just walk there even though the enemy has a ridiculous huge army and will attack us mercilessly nonsense.") I whisk the penny to the depths of Mt. Doom in order to destroy it once and for all. NMB (who must've followed me somehow) jumps after the penny as I toss it into the magma below and perishes in fiery agony.

17. EpicMineCrafteer

Lol LOTR. I use Night Crawler's powers from X-Men and teleport, grab the penny, and teleport away still letting NMB fall to his death. Teleporting every 2 seconds so no one finds me.

18. NMBr2d2

My minecraft is getting 2 fps so I see you leave. I /home Epicminecrafter and kill him by touching his face (i recently dipped my hand in a jar of love). He disintegrates and I pull out the hoygakoyu and will the penny to be no more!

19. EpicMineCrafteer

I punch you to death and get a new penny from the bank.

20. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

i summon Epic into a game of Search and destroy in call of duty Black ops, where i proceed to tomahawk him in the face. I then tee bag him for 5 minutes and then kill then disintegrate the new penny. I then find the remains of the old penny, which has been split into 7 parts. I then go Voldemort on yall and make then 7 horcroxes, in 6 different locations all over the world. With the other one i watch it disintegrate making sure the penny will never be one again . I then proceed to wipe my memory of what happened, leaving no trace of where the penny(s) may be. Then for the fun of myself i die, without any chance of being brought back to life. Now the only person who knows where the penny(s) are is dead, and the 6 are spread out all over the world. MUHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH I WINNNNNNNNNN

offtopic
    What happens to Max 0_0