The killer penny

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ace5511, Oct 4, 2011.

1. MattTh3Lepr3c0n

MattTh3Lepr3c0n New Member

I use my awesome teleportation pwoer by snapping my fingers(no I'm not hacking it's just Leprechauns are awesome like that) to retrieve my gold coins. I walk around ShadeCrest for a bit and find a shiny new penny. I give it to Alan321 so I don't die and he does.

2. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

WAIT WAIT...
    this is gonna be great!

This whole thing never happened. being the master of the hoygakyu, I created an immense illusion that is all but the original post.(For all of you who are confused, basically this whole topic was fake.) I replaced the penny with a calamari ring and, along with the ring of Solomon, i race off with the penny 8)

3. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

I don't believe you and I kill you. Ignoring the penny.

4. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

I find the penny and chop Epic's balls off with a fish. He then slowly bleeds to death. i them remove the commands /tp and and take this penny to call of duty where i /summon you all. I then turn off the xbox killing you all. I them remove the command /summon and demote you all.

5. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

I shoot Alan with a .45 and take the penny.

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

this was all really a genjutsu casted by non other than Itachi Uchiha http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukuyomi
    called tsukuyomi and the penny was cast off into the pocket of yard which blatca scripts a delete system 32 code to to keep this thread from continuing (not realizing that the blasphemy known as macs existed)
    trolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

7. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I lock the thread. Until I get the penny, I do not unlock it.
    Afterwards, after getting the penny, I then proceed to melt it down in a 2x1 solid box of bedrock that is time-travel proof, blocks all magicfulness (teleportations) and prevents anything from getting the penny besides me.

I then tp to sharqman, slap him as hard as I can for trying to use big words, and then walk away.

8. EpicMineCrafteer

I ask Max to get the penny from you because he's higher ranked and he takes it and puts it somewhere. He then kills Padaun for trying to bend the rules of the penny. :D

9. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I stab Epic for silliness. He is dead. The penny (still being within the bedrock box as ONLY Pad can get to it) is taken out by Pad and given to me without any acts of random violence. Preposterous you say? Let me back up a bit. You see... realizing that my magical magic ways would get me no where in my retrieval of the penny, I was forced to rely... ON SCIENCE! While Pad was sleeping I sneaked into his room to gather some... DNA samples... (his hair... you people are ******* nasty...). I then set about making an exact clone of the infamous moderator. I then programmed the clone to be 100% loyal to me and sent him to retrieve the penny. Also... he melted the original Pad... with HEAT VISION!... Cause clones have that... standard...

10. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

space goes to death vally, where he eats mexican food! he farts and spontaneously combusts, and his pad clone explodes from sheer awesomeness! I take is the penny!

was there something else...?

11. sharqman

you pick up the penny and a message appears from nowhere "I'm sorry David, I can't let you do that" and the penny falls trough your very hands into Morador, and "one does not simply walk through the gates of Morador"

12. EpicMineCrafteer

I walk through the gates of Morador because idk what that is and grab the penny. I then leave and walk away without violence. Because I have an inpenetrable force field around me. Underground too.

13. sharqman

ok ok ok w8... u dont know wat morador is???
    lol i mispelled it but still mordor*

14. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Mordor is in Lord Of the Rings Epic, but anyways, i go kill you with a giant chainsaw. I then take the penny and give it to FRODO! Fordo then uses a welder, and welds it into the ring. He then proceeds to get captured by Sauren who does whatever the fuck he was suppose to do when he got the ring...

15. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

In the opening scene of the first movie (or book), Sauren gets his finger chopped off along with the ring and then proceeds in dying...

Aaaannnnyyways...
    I use a diamond sword to decapitate Sauren take the penny ring from him, and head to Bolivia where I hide away in a Bolivian Laundromat.

16. sharqman

u are using a PC with an AMD CPU and ur computer explodes and kill you, then the penny flies into the chest hair of Chuck Norris and is ripped out by Bruce Lee who then proceeds and kill s Chuck Norris and gives the penny to Tony Jaa

17. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

^ = IMPOSSIBLE!

Bruce Lee cannot kill chuck norris, nor can anyone or anything else.

So Chuck is still alive, and due to my constant worshiping of him, he gets the penny, and willingly hands it over to me.

18. sharqman

^ Bruce Lee loves Chuck Norris' chest hair
    pad ok lets say he doesn't kill Chuck Norris* he still rips his chest hair out with the penny :p
    * Chuck Norris would kill u for spelling his name in all Lower caps!!

19. EpicMineCrafteer

DECAPITATION!!!!! Then I take the penny, run to a mystical land, and ride off into the sunset on top of a "My Little Pony".

20. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I slaughter your pony and put it under your covers on your mattress. I shoot you in the temple. I retrieve the penny from your corpse and I give it to padaun who does whatever padaun does with it.