The killer penny

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ace5511, Oct 4, 2011.

1. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

pad's skin activates exploding and killing you both, i then take the penny and hide it in pyro's old house, which nobody knows its true location :p

2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I ask Pyro where his old house is, he teleports me to it, I slice your head off with my diamond sword, take the penny and flee to Rhoade Island.

3. sharqman

^ you can't he doesnt know himself :p

4. sharqman

the penny becomes confused because Rhode island is not really an island so it kills you and then travels back in time to the 20th post

5. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Fishing rather haphazardly from a local dock (and after a long day of no luck), I finally manage to hook what feels like what could only be a sea monster. Fighting the great beast for near 3 days, it's energy stores close to depletion (as were mine) I drag the creature to shore. By god it could feed a whole town for at least a month!

Rummaging through the stomach of the beast while cleaning it, I discover what appears to be a penny and place it in my pocket. Must be my lucky day. Later, on the following morning, I noticed Sharqman's obituary in the newspaper. Heart attack it said... Poor b**tard.

6. _MOSKITO_

_MOSKITO_ New Member

I get my AK and shoot ndv to death and run home and get drunk on vodka and throw the penny into my furnace and melt it into iron and turn it into a pickax. AHAAAAAAAAA win :D

7. billy987bob

billy987bob Member

i go F**kin ninja on MOSKITO slice his head open take the penny and go to the 13 dimention(which doesn't exits) killing me and the penny so no one can egt the penny and because no one has the penny and the peeny is nothing more then your memories no one wins but me because i had it last^,^
    IM AN ASIAN NINJA HHHHUUUUUAAAAAA lol ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :) :) :) :( :( :( im bord...

8. sharqman

the penny is an inanimate object, therefore never being alive and not dieing, and fell into the the well of life where it transformed into a child, that child later grew up and pooped the penny out and it fell into the sewers where a crocodile found it and ate it, then the crocodile went into the interior of an alligator and drove a Chevrolet movie theater and that alligator was eaten by a shark, then I (who control sharks) told the shark to digest the alligator and give me the penny, as it did.

9. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

While you were caught getting the penny, I slipped a noose around your neck, tied it to a rock, and pitched it off a cliff. It was dragging you off the cliff and I offered to help in return for the penny. You gave it to me reluctantly, but after that I mashed your fingers in a well-placed door and frame, where you fell toy our death.

10. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Pad thinks that he has taken the penny for good, but then BANANA PEOPLE START FALLING FROM THE SKY!!!!!! pad is buried and suffocates, and i order my army of suicidal banana people to put the penny in a spoiler

11. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I take a quote of the spoiler, and take the penny from it, where I then proceed to lock it in my vault :D

12. sharqman

all of the server's plugins and permissions fail! i then go to gamemode 1 and brake the bedrock to get into ur vault and take the penny, on the way out i see you and place gravel blocks all around you and suffocate u in a gravel block!!!
    someone in another server actually did tht to but with sand