Pine Square Public Farm Griefed

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by touricroft, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touricroft

touricroft New Member VIP

What is your IGN? touricroft

Coordinates of the location (use /getpos to display the coordinates X Y and Z) -1130, 87, -169

Is this on PvP or Peaceful side of the map? Peaceful

What exactly got griefed? Please be specific. 3rd level of our public farm. It's the level full of wheat. They took literally everything and didn't replant ONE seed. They also took some melons up top.

About how many blocks were broken/replaced? I did a rough count, looks like around 100 blocks.

Who did the griefing? xbbomb37x

Did you talk to the player who did the griefing? No, they actually got kicked for being idle too long.

What did they say? N/A

Do you think they should be banned for this? Yes, I do. This is a public farm meant for our town members to use anytime they want as long as they replant. We don't even know who this person is. They must have been passing by...and decided to literally take everything. Honestly, I don't care that they took it. That's fine, the least they could have done was replant all (maybe even some?) of the wheat. I checked our melon farm and apparently they took melons as well. That's not as big a deal, as it doesn't look like they destroyed the stems.

Do you need an admin to come and rollback the damage? No, I will go ahead and get more seeds to plant for us. However, I hope he gets banned as we don't want to have to deal with this again. Lol, hate gathering seeds ???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.