The story of 4 griefers

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by CyberVic, Sep 16, 2014.

1. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

So I was on Vanilla for a short while to fix the issue with OnTime.

Upon logging in to check after the restart, I see two players at my house. NagieGG and BananaPhoneBring. I also find that my house is majorly griefed, things like hoppers, brewingstands, bed, all stolen, farm ransacked, and all my animals including two armored horses murdered or stolen.

I was about to ban Nagie since he was the most obvious griefer with a sign stating "DON'T MESS WITH US FUCKERS" and lava poured on top of my chests. He begged not to be banned, so I didn't. Eventually I found out that SweetiePieJemma had done the most damage, announced that she was being banned in off topic and did so. No one had heard of her, so life went on.

Then Nagie and his buddies complained about griefing at their house. I went to go check it out. Some clay in particular had been broken. Upon checking prism I saw again SweetiePieJemma had made several changes. I did a rollback of every action SweetiePie had done and that's when chaos broke lose.

Apparently SweetiePieJemma was friends with NagieGG, BananaPhoneBring, and Nathan850809. So I had just rolled back part of their house. Lots of yelling at me ensued and how I abuse my admin powers. I tried even undoing the prism rollback, but it crashed the server attempting it. I offered to help rebuild in creative mode, but then wouldn't tell me what to do and assumed I had a photographic memory and could perfectly remember exactly what their cave dwelling (of which I saw one room) looked like in its entirety.
    Ultimately I ended up unbanning her because I felt bad for rolling back SweetiePieJemma's place.

But, keep a sharp eye out for these four. If you find griefing by any of them, please submit a mod request.

NagieGG
    BananaPhoneBring
    Nathan850809
    SweetiePieJemma

2. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

They must be on when I'm sleeping,cuzz I've never seen them, but will keep eyes open