Lapis Day!

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by epic_poke8, Sep 17, 2014.

?

Lapis?

1. HECK YEAH!

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. GIMME THE BLUE STUFF!

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. WHO NEEDS DIAMONDS, ANYWAYS!?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. But I don't like lapis lazuli...

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. ^SHADDUP!^

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

September the 21st, 2012, a noob logs onto ShadeCrest. His name: AbdullahJ. To compensate for this terrible event, I will be having a Lapis Fest! I want it to be the 21st, but that's a sunday and I may not be able to log on, so I will think of a better date. Games, challenges, and PRIZES! Look forward to it, guys!

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Hey, leave AbdullahJ alone. You probably scared him away in the first place! Soooo mean. :)

3. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I second Ez's motion. Abdullahj was a class act. I find this display highly offensive to his memory.

I_am_dropbear and Magetime like this.
  4. epic_poke8

He was a traitor and a scoundrel.

5. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Ya do know that lapis will be the use of future enchantments...but either way looking forward to it

6. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

woooooot
    yay

7. epic_poke8

Even more the reason to be there, right?

8. epic_poke8

OH! Remember to give some lapis to friends, too! Spread the blue and make them less blue, if you know what I am saying!

9. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

Fun fact, September 21st is international peace day

I_am_dropbear likes this.
  10. epic_poke8

Wednesday, October 8th, Lapis Fest. Anyone attending, just like this post or something that I can list easily. Prizes:
    Lapis, of course.
    Horse Spawn Eggs.
    Enchanted items.
    Notlapis (Diamond blocks.)
    Villager Spawn Egg.
    Iron.
    Compressed Ice.

11. GingerSwan

What time? Pls tell in GMT

12. epic_poke8

Oh crap... I planned to do it at eight o' clock, but that's midnight for you... Hm... And I don't know how many people can get on at 5:30 am here, but that will be 9 for you... and you may have school... I may have to delay this to 7:30pm on the 12th, but I don't know if you can stay up at 11... I have to figure this out.

13. GingerSwan

I'll be able to stay up possibly. Hope so.

14. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Aww is this past baby gangers bedtime?

15. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

No need to antagonize, mage.

epic_poke8 and GingerSwan like this.
  16. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Suggestion, if it's a festival then maybe have it over 24 hours? Have a visitors board where people can leave a message, and then use that to determine gifts/prizes/whatevs (and get a neat landmark in the process). Good stuff can be for whomever is attending at the right time.

17. epic_poke8

Hm... that may be a good idea. Here's how it's going to work: All participants go to a temporarily public /home, they search within the designated area for a chest that will be marked as a scavenger chest, they break the chest, and get an item that signifies they deserve one of eight prize chests. They pass it to me, and I give them access to the locked chest of their choosing. Every one who finds a chest will get one prize before someone who finds more gets a second prize. There will be no "Grand Prize", as any chests with exceedingly rare items will only have that item. I estimate the worth of prizes to be several thousand rupies, and by several thousand, I mean over 20k. I suppose I can just make a sign informing participants to keep the items they find, but I want to make sure nobody cheats, and I really want to make sure nobody griefs.

18. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

:) Festival treasure hunt sounds good

19. GingerSwan

20. I_am_dropbear

I_am_dropbear Active Member

OMG!!! Creative Competition is overwhelmingly-inactively-potentially able to use this! haha