Ruin a Wish

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ace5511, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Granted. As you try to figure out how to work it, you trip, slam your face into it, and kill yourself by turning your own head into a waffle.

I wish for a cookie.

2. MattTh3Lepr3c0n

MattTh3Lepr3c0n New Member

Granted: As you eat the cookie you watch TV, start laughing, and choke to death :p

I wish for a piece of cake.

3. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

granted. the piece of cake has a nail in it and you die trying to eat the cake.
    i wish i didnt laugh so hard at what tdrh said at the top of the page to champ.

4. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Granted: i replied after tdrh, making you puke into your coffee, and your refridgerator falls on you!

I wish somebody gave me a better grant for the wish after granting tdrh's " meet max" wish!

5. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

Granted. Idk what it was so it never happened.

I wish for a truck with nothing wrong with it.

6. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

Granted. It uses a new fuel. $100 per gallon

I wish griefers left shadecrest forever

7. MattTh3Lepr3c0n

Granted: ShadeCrest loses all of its members.
    I wish we stopped ruining wishes.

8. EpicMineCrafteer

Granted. You're wish came true but no one listened. :D

I wish for a wish for someone to wish up a wish for me. ;P

9. MattTh3Lepr3c0n

Granted: I wish you died.
    I wish for a Million ruppies.

10. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Granted: The 1 Million Rupies are counterfeit and get you convicted, and booked in jail for like. AND IP banned from Shade Crest.

I wish for a hamster

11. EpicMineCrafteer

Granted. Hamster's a zombie and bites you.

I wish for a pet zombie in a cage. ^_^

12. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Granted. It escapes from the cage and eats your face.

I wish for an army of pygmy marmosets.

13. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

Granted. But the army is under my control. They take over the world and infest Max's body, using his hands to grant me admin powers :D

I wish for multiple orgasms that lasted 10 minutes each and enough women to satisfy them all

14. EpicMineCrafteer

Granted. The woman are as ugly the world of he'll has to offer.

I wish for a pony with cat ears, pig tail, and Pegasus wings.

15. SpaceCadetKevin

Granted. Seen as a grotesque and horrible monster, it is chased from your home by angry villagers to the edge of a nearby cliff. As the villagers move in on the creature you step in their way in an attempt to talk them into sparing the life of your odd new pet. They refuse to listen to reason and toss you along with the hideous freak of a horse down to the jagged rocks below.

I wish for that scene on blu ray.

16. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

Granted. As you are watching it the cops bust in on you and arrest you for watching a Snuff film. They drag you, pants around your ankles, to prison where you make love every night to your new girflfriend, Bubba.

I wish for everyone on ShadeCrest to read the guide thoroughly and know and follow ALL the rules!! :D

17. EpicMineCrafteer

Granted. All read the rules and all Mods are fired for there is no need for them. :D

I wish I didn't die in my ruined wish a post ago.

18. SpaceCadetKevin

Granted. Unbeknownst to the villagers, the fall did not kill you as (at the very last possible second) your freakish pet nudged you just enough to avoid a fatal meeting between your body and one of the stone spears which arose from the ocean depths. With this last gesture of love for its owner, the beast met its own end at the tip of a rocky lance.

Two days pass and you awaken to a faint sound similar to that of water cascading down into a valley river. You open your eyes to discover yourself in a bath tub with Clay Aiken staring at you from across the flower petal covered surface with lust gleaming behind his eyes.

Good luck buddy!

I wish I had one billion... fafillion... gasmilligion.... DOLLARS!

19. EpicMineCrafteer

Granted. It's not a real number so to got nothing.

I wish for a cat

20. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

granted. the cat is a 300 pound tiger and it kills you. i wish i could go back in time and rape my ex gf