Ban Appeal v2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by GingerSwan, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

What is your IGN? GingerSwan
    Who banned you?(use @<full username>) Navarog
    Why were you banned(ban message)? "You have been harassing people for months."
    When were you banned? About a month or two ago.
    How long is your ban? Until the end of time itself (Permanent :p)
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? Okay, here goes. TheTechGeek245 made a skyscraper and said I could have an apartment in it, in whichever style I wanted. I went with my favourite style, Medieval. I log on the next day, and I cannot find my medieval apartment room. I ask Tech's helper, MrWolf10, if he can find my one. He had changed the whole thing to modern. I worldedited out the modern stuff and rebuilt it, then he accused me of griefing. He got salty about it, so I jokingly linked some pics of salt. I was muted, then banned for 3 hours. It was late at night, so I went off to bed. The next morning I log on, and fall asleep on my keyboard, and I flew 3000 blocks high. I woke up a minute or two after, and I had about 5 seconds after that until I was banned.
    Why should you be unbanned? I donated $40 to the server, I've never been banned on creative, save for when sharqman banned me from survival, and the ban record went into creative as well, and I don't remember mocking anybody, or harassing people before this. I'd like a vote between creative admins, architects, mods etc. to vote for my return or not.

XOXO <3
    -Swan

2. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Navarog
    Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

3. I_am_dropbear

I_am_dropbear Active Member

I approve. Ginger's joke may fly over the heads of some. Maybe poor taste, maybe lack of context. Either way, I don't think he would have meant it. Also, Ginger was making a pretty cool build before he got banned, and I was disappointed that it wouldn't be continued.
    That's all I have to say.

4. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

This isn't a group decision, and if it were, architects would not have any say in the decision. No matter how much you donate to the server, breaking rules and harassing players will get you banned. You did so for several months, anyone outside of your group of players who has been online thaf long can attest to that. You are not being unbanned still, please discontinue attempting to change that. You were not banned solely because of the issue in the skyscraper; that was simply the final straw among many.

I_am_dropbear likes this.
  5. GingerSwan

I have no memory of harassing players previously. I've never been banned on creative before either.

6. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I know I shouldn't be posting here, but that ridiculous sig takes away almost every valid argument could make, Ganger.

GingerSwan and aarondang like this.
  7. GingerSwan

:p I'll get rid of it when I get home.

8. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

Ginger if you want to get unbanned your best bet is to get a full out perm mute since all you "mainly" do is argue, but at the moment you grief one block nav will reap the bann hammer so hard you are banned for not only your life but your descendants lives as well.

I_am_dropbear likes this.
  9. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

As a mod for the survival server, I'm a bit out of my jurisdiction on the topic of Ginger's ban status, but Tech and Pie... you both know the rules. From what I can tell, this ban has nothing to do with either of you. It is in both of your best interests to stay out of this discussion as I will be doing from this point on.

This does not merit a response from either of you in this thread. If one or both of you have anything say to me, send me a pm.

10. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

Soz, have been doing homework at all times and forgot to lock thread! Fixed it now. Please don't appeal again for at least another year, or until after I stop playing if you want to try to get around the ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.