Mice

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Aenimalistic, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Aenimalistic

Aenimalistic New Member Creative Architect

Greetings all.

I've got a public poll question for ye.

I'm currently using a Razer Naga, and while it started off great the overall accuracy of it is declining rapidly. (double click issues, pixel jumping, etc etc).

Any good recommendations out there that you use? I use my mouse not just for gaming but also for Graphic Design, which requires some precision. Work will pay for it so money isn't really an option. So what's your mouse of choice? (nb4 Mickey)

2. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    Aenimalistic likes this.
  3. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

Try the Steelseries Sensai, ive been using mine for almost 2 years now. never had an issue, and steelseries engine lets you config it to exactly how you want it :)

Aenimalistic likes this.
  4. Aenimalistic

Thanks to both of you, I'll check those out!

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  5. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

I use a R.A.T. 7, it has a higher DPI than the Naga (5400 vs. 6400) and is highly customizable and eliminated the hand cramps my ape hands caused me.

It has a built-in button for changing the mouse sensitivity as well as an extra slider and an extra button, which I use for volume and playing/pausing music. It works in most music programs with the vanilla software that comes up with the mouse, as well. I've had it for 3 years and it still works great, as well.

Not sure what the rest of your set up looks like, but the R.A.T. 9 is wireless, and in every other way identical to the R.A.T. 7, just more expensive.

Aenimalistic and DastardlyWhale like this.
  6. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Im using one with a bad right click..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

7. I_am_dropbear

I_am_dropbear Active Member

I think it's safe to say I have the best mouse. I use the trackpad on my Macbook Pro, and have been for 4 years. A completely reliable consumer that goes by the name of He_is_Propbear said, "It [isn't] terrible. It... is good. It [doesn't] give me hand cramps."*

*May or may not be edited so as to promote this product, instead of telling people how terrible it actually is.

Disclaimer: I do not endorse this. DO NOT sue me for false information. The trackpad is terrible, and being a mac makes it that much worse. Do not try this at home!

Random0ne and Aenimalistic like this.
  8. Aenimalistic

I'll take 20. =)

I_am_dropbear likes this.