Back From The Dead...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by aussie202942, Nov 19, 2014.

1. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

Hello everyone,

To give a background, I joined this server a long while ago, around 2012/2013ish year. I knew many people, which I don't even remember the usernames of anymore as it's been so long...

So, around Maybe April or so of 2012/2013, I had changed the password on my minecraft account to something I couldn't remember, and for two years I sat in the dark wishing I never did it... But just last night, I decided to write an email to Mojang, requesting to change the email, and password. Since I didn't know my Transaction ID anymore, or any of that non-sense, I had to ask a few questions.

The questions were when did I buy the account/redeem the account, and where was the geograpical location. I was able to answer these fully, (Other than the date, So I went with around early 2012) and I was able to get my account back just an hour ago!

I would like to thank mojang for doing this! And what better way to come back, then coming back to my favourite server in minecraft, shadecrest!

Oh how I've missed this server so much!

Anyways, if you remember me, or used to be a friend of mine, come on back and welcome me back! I've missed you all!

-Aussie

GingerSwan likes this.
  2. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Don't think we've met but welcome back :). Server could always use more Aussies even if they are from Ohio.

ndvenckus1 likes this.
  3. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

Popular towns currently are Exile (PVP), Siliconia (PVE), Mirage, Pinesquare, Cobblestone_Castle, and Utopia. Feel free to indulge in any of them. -Mayor of Siliconia

4. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome back :D

5. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Welcome back.

6. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Yay Aussie's back!!! Missed ya!

7. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Stranger danger!

8. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

Thank you everyone! Even though I don't know any of you haha! Except for Skittles.

9. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Well, I think Tech arrived after your time, and Maybe Ginger as well.

But welcome back all the same! I do have some memories of you being on the server, not a whole lot though considering 2 years and whatnot.

10. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

I'm not sure, but I think that user name is vaguely familiar.
    Welcome back anyways :-D