Roleplay anyone?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Owliver, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Owliver

Owliver New Member

So I've been an avid roleplayer of a number of years. (Basically, if you don't know, someone has a character, posts what that character does, and another person will try to respond using their own character. It's kind of like 2 people telling a story.) I've had an itch to roleplay as of late and since I'm new to this site, I might as well throw a post up. I have a few ideas if anyone was interested. PM me or respond down below if any one has any ideas or is interested!!

2. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

yeah, i wanna roleplay.

3. Owliver

Owliver New Member

Did you have any ideas or any genres that you had in mind?

4. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

This has captured my interest.

Dynodamon likes this.
  5. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Roleplay will not work with an open thread, please have extreme discretion when selecting members. This is for your own good.

Navarog likes this.
  6. Owliver

Owliver New Member

The reason why this is an open thread is so that I can gauge peoples reactions to the idea. I've been on many sites where many people did not like the idea, and have made the topic dull.

If people like this topic, and they would like to continue, either as a multi-person roleplay, or a 1x1 roleplay, they can post it here. Because there is no actual thread for roleplay discussions for plot, looking for partners, or any thing else on the site from what I have looked through, this is what I've come up with for now to gauge peoples reactions, what they had in mind, possibly set one up, and just to communicate ideas. I havn't spoken much to any one yet even about the ideas.

7. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

It has nothing to do with dull. Just heed my warning.

8. Owliver

Owliver New Member

Alright. "duly noted"

9. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

I'm looking forward to what this'll be like

10. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Maybe you could use party chat to role play in game.