SKATER_GIRL19 and bels177

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by PieSquared761, Dec 14, 2014.

1. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

What is your IGN? PieSquared761
    What is the IGN of the offenders? SKATER_GIRL19 and bels177
    Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's? Sophiiiieer
    Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they? Nope
    Around what time did it happen? (include timezone) 10:46 PST
    Which rules did they break? Spamming the chat, presumably griefing which was the subject of their argument, general immaturity, harassing each other and others.
    Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say? I told bels that I'd be reporting him/her and he/she stopped talking, SKATER_GIRL19 said she knew Max and as a result is "amune to ban" and that she'd counterreport me for picking on her.
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this? Probably, I don't know the whole story, and they won't exactly cooperate with non-staff to fill in the gaps.
    Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones? Probably, can't confirm though
    Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Quite a few of ALLCAPS_GIRL

Attached Files:

msladydeath and GingerSwan like this.
  2. msladydeath

msladydeath Member

Other witnesses were myself and Shockwave also.

PieSquared761 likes this.
  3. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Wait, so what did bels do? Skater is clearly just here to be annoying. Will deal with this in a bit.

4. msladydeath

msladydeath Member

as far as I can tell, Bels removed her stuff from a town she wasn't part of (bels town I guess), after she stole diamond armor off bels armor stand.. At least, that's what I'm getting from it. Then general aruging, fighting, and poor spelling from there, LOL.

5. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Skater's irritated with bels constantly being near her. She's asked him/her to leave, but he/she refuses to do so. They're asking to go to people's houses and spamming the chat with "I feel like I'm being ignored" and "If anyone ignored me, tell me" and such.

oiShocKWavesv and msladydeath like this.
  6. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

I kicked skater out of the town for consistently being annoying and building on a place where I did not permit her. She kept being rude to bels and I tried to keep her out of Bels house. I fully support Bels in removing SKATER's "hut" next door.

Bels
    SKATER

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    msladydeath likes this.
  7. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Temporarily muted skater in global, gc, and offtopic. Talked to bels about NOT reporting blocks they broke in their own house.

msladydeath likes this.