SKATER_GIRL19

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by TheTechGeek245, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

What is your IGN? TheTechGeek245
    What is the IGN of the offenders? SKATER_GIRL19
    Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's? Deanooo026, Immortal5000, (Mokum was online but unsure if afk)
    Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they? no
    Around what time did it happen? (include timezone) 8:10-15 am (CST)
    Which rules did they break? Don't be jerk, Inappropriate chat channels, Frequent cursing (Attempts to overrule chat filter)
    Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say? Didn't care Said "Immune to ban"
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this? Doesn't matter I just don't want her acting like this during a player peak
    Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones? Yes Stealing armor also was temp muted before EDIT: She has also been banned for global chat before (1 day)
    Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)?
    I do not have the full conversation, but the whole thing was complaints for kicking her out of town (For Immaturity) and that progressed into this ugly chat
    2014-12-19_08.07.14.png 2014-12-19_08.09.15.png 2014-12-19_08.09.28.png

2. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Clearly this person is going to be nothing if not a persistent problem. I'm leaning toward a permanent ban.

3. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Hey, hold up SpaceCadetKevin, don't be irrational. She's like next in line for admin, you can't ruin her dreams now!

Seriously though, two faced player. When I confronted her earlier, she had some story about being bullied in school. Fun fact: I was bullied in school. The person who gave me shit was a chronic liar, and would claim I gave him the same treatment; I was the bully, not the victim! I am getting the same vibe from skater right now, and that pisses me off.

I would recommend trapping her in a portal block in spawn world; it prevents movement, commands, and talking. That way we can show her the server doesn't revolve around her (or any other single player). That and I'm angry, and I think this punishment would deal more damage.

4. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Banned for the time being. Feel free to enact that punishment though Eze. Sounds hilarious.

GingerSwan and ezeiger92 like this.
  5. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Good riddance.

6. KorkyOfRoblox

KorkyOfRoblox New Member

Thank god someone finally did this.

IAMWILDCAT556 and GingerSwan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.