Recommended Android Paid Android Apps!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Navarog, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

I got like $100 worth of Google Play money for Christmas and I have no idea what to do with it. I don't like buying non-lossless music (so I can't buy from Google Play) and I have Netflix already for movies. If there is some amazing movie I should buy on Google Play then that would be a cool recommendation too.

I like games that are good to play while sitting on the toilet and puzzle games that make me think (Threes is fun). I don't really want anything 3D or anything too resource intensive because I want battery life. I'm mostly looking for helpful apps like good calendars, RSS readers, etc. and maybe another launcher (I use Nova atm).

2. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

You should try World of Goo, it's a physics-inspired game, and even though it's a tad childish, the levels are very challenging.

Otherwise I'd recommend the last part of the Hobbit, it's a spectacular film.

In an avalanche, not one snowflake feels responsable.
    -Voltaire, during the French Revolution.

Navarog likes this.
  3. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Plague inc. Along with the extension packs. worth

BurningIce2 and GingerSwan like this.
  4. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Clearly you should waste spend it all on Clash of Clans just because. For real though, I have no idea. I am so helpful. You're welcome.

BurningIce2, Navarog and GingerSwan like this.
  5. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

idk an good android games, I have an iFruit.

6. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I won't be too much help cuzz I go after the free games and apps...I'll look and see what I can find for ya cuzz I got an android phone too

7. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Oh I found one...its called Ticket to ride, it's a good game, I played it with my ex a couple times

8. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Nova is love, Nova is life. Apart from Nova launcher, the only paid apps I still have installed are reddit sync pro (free version) and Shuttle+(free version). Also this one isn't paid, but I'd recommend pushbullet if you have a computer, syncs notifications, allows you to dismiss them/reply to texts. Can also push links, files, text, etc to/from your phone.

9. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

I have Shuttle+ Pro and Pushbullet already, they're amazing apps. I'll try Reddit Sync Pro, although right now I use Reddit Is Fun.

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  10. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Nava Launcher maybe?

Random0ne likes this.