Monthly Voting Contest Results - December 2014

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ndvenckus1, Jan 1, 2015.

1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

December's contest has come to an end! Here's a recap on how our prize distribution system works:
    • The top 3 monthly voters get in-game trophies on survival that they can cherish for years to come, along with a podium display at the hub for the next month.
    • Those with at least 200 votes will receive 7,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 150 votes will receive 5,000 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 100 votes will receive 2,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 50 votes will receive 1,500 rupies on survival.
    Podium Finishers:

#1 - StephenP67 with 210 votes
    #2 - Bkoch5 with 208 votes
    #3 - SkittlesQueen with 180 votes

[​IMG]

200 Votes Club: StephenP67, Bkoch5
    150 Votes Club: SkittlesQueen, Xanna01, k9katz
    100 Votes Club: Mega_Spud, epic_poke8, ezeiger92, Mokoum, KorkyOfRoblox, Eman3dude, Halucination, DeanoooO26, Dark_Nightfall
    50 Votes Club: madmiket, MrPiggie57, Chandler107, Zachatack5900, msladydeath, GingerSwan, Immortal5000, Gunny221, thodazarexrt, n2glox2, Beocca, stinkybrian1002, Sophiiiiiier, SpaceCadetKevin, Prince_Comet, crazguest888, CyberVic, gabsguevara, TheTechGeek245, ndvenckus1, weston1112

Money has been given out in-game, podiums have been updated on hub, and trophies have been placed into the winners' respective enderchests! As for our total votes, we went from 4,872 last month to 4,596 this month -- a 5.7% decrease. There are a few exciting new changes coming your way with voting (specifics will be included in tomorrow's weekly update), so hopefully those will encourage those of you who haven't already to step up!

Despite the decrease, it was a pretty solid month of voting! As usual, if you have anything you'd like to see changed about the voting system, feel free to post in this thread. I'm looking forward to making 2015 an even better year than the last!

2. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

bkoch5 likes this.
  3. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Whew just barely made it lol...my goal is to get all 3 trophies...I got second and third now...first is going to be tough to get cuzz of the time zones and when voting refreshes ect...so ty ndv for making voting fun(least it's fun for me)

ndvenckus1 and Mega_Spud like this.
  4. Xanna01

Xanna01 New Member VIP

Dang, I remember I was in the top three for most of the month... those weekends with a horrible computer and terrible internet are what got me.

5. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

Can't wait to see what the changes will be to the voting system!! :D

6. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

i didn't get my 3rd place trophy...its not in my enderchest....so ndv goofed and he needs to fix it:p kidding ndv....but yea i didn't get a 3rd place trophy, so mind fillin me in on if 3rd placers get 1 or if ya ran outta time

7. ndvenckus1

I actually put the trophies in your inventories this time around and forgot to edit the post :p

8. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Didn't get the December trophy?

In other news 1300 votes and I won my first beacon :). Sweet :D

9. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

I am trying to get top 5 every month for at least this year, so you've got a new contestant :)

In an avalanche, not one snowflake feels responsable.
    -Voltaire, during the French Revolution.

StephenP67 likes this.
  10. ndvenckus1

Yeah, it turns out OpenInv isn't actually working properly with offline players, which is why none of you got your trophies. Find me in game and I can give it to you. Congrats on the beacon by the way :) I still have yet to get one.

11. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

I left an empty frame on the wall at my home if you could leave it in there that would be great, ta.

12. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Yay, made ut to the top 3, not sure how long I'll keep it up though xD

In an avalanche, not one snowflake feels responsable.
    -Voltaire, during the French Revolution.