Enchant Ideas

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by epic_poke8, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

All good mate. I was wondering how obvious my white post threads were anyway. I'll try and figure out a way to make them stand out a bit more.

2. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

You could just put it in a spoiler to be more obvious. Lolz

3. Legend9468

But then that would spoil the fun.

4. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Aaaaaannnyyhoosers, let's get back on topic:
    Light feet: for boots and leggings, makes you lighter, meaning it you can run faster and jump higher (+20% for every level up to level V)

In an avalanche, not one snowflake feels responsable.
    -Voltaire, during the French Revolution.

5. Legend9468

Armour pockets. Allows for an additional item on the hotbar, 1 level=1 space.

6. BurningIce2

I ♥ tapatalk
    [​IMG]

In an avalanche, not one snowflake feels responsable.
    -Voltaire, during the French Revolution.

Legend9468 likes this.
  7. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Also freaking remove that sig from tapatalk. If you want it to be part of you actual sig, whatever, but being part of every damn post is annoying!

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  8. BurningIce2

What the hell is wrong with the posts? I didn't do anything wrong there.

Also happy now? ↓ nothing there.

9. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

You suggested people get back on topic, and after Legend got back on topic, you responded to the offtopic thing. Wat.
    And yes, much better without the extra text on every post, thanks!

10. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

ANYWAYS.
    Sneak: On boots, when you stand absolutely still and hold shift for 50 seconds, you turn invisible to mobs over 4 blocks away as long as you stay like that. Reduces time by 5 seconds every level up to V, capping without commands at 30 seconds.
    Aerodynamic: Any armor, has a chance to ignore ALL damage taken from a hit. 5% per level up to IV.
    Leadened: Leggings only, speeds up how fast you sink by 10% per level, up to V.
    Buoyancy:Leggings only. Reduces the speed of sinking by 20% per level, up to III.
    NOTE: In game, both Buoyancy and Leadened cannot be on at the same time, like Smite and Bane. If both are added with commands, NEITHER have any effect.
    Second Chance: Any armor. Uses 50% of the remaining durability (rounds down if odd). If you die while wearing the armor with this enchant, you will be teleported to any space within 40 blocks that has a solid block to stand on, and has enough room to not suffocate. If no such space is present (such as if you die in The Void), 75% of remaining durability is used and you are teleported to spawn.
    Reach: Swords, increases how far away you can hit things by 1 block per level, up to II.
    Withering: Swords OR bows, gives a 30% chance per hit to give 1 second of withering to target per level, up to III. This can only be put on a sword or bow from a book that was enchanted with this. (neat concept, in my opinion. I'll do more)
    Immune: Only chestplate. Every 8 seconds, removes all negative effects. Each level reduces time by 1.5 seconds, up to V (two seconds). Only acquirable through enchanted book.
    Paralysis: Only on Bows, gives a 15% chance to apply 10 seconds of slowness I per level, up to II. Only acquirable through enchanted book.
    Multiusage: On any tool OTHER than swords and bows (yes, shears and F&S, as well), allows the tool to work as normal, but able to break ANY block 15% faster than normal, reduces durability use at half the rate of Unbreaking (yes, can stack), and adds 1 damage per level, up to V. Only on books, again, BUT, can only be found in chests, and only up to lv. III. You gotta work for the PERFECT godpick!
    Gravitate: Bows or Swords, exact opposite of knockback (launches TOWARDS player upon hit, or behind if close enough), up to II. This is NOT only on books.

Let's get back on track WITH A BANG.

11. Gods__Hand

Gods__Hand New Member

Sounds great, but for balance issues it could slow you a bit in water, and since you are lighter "wind" pushes you in another direction while jumping/dropping, so that after a long drop you can be pushed away from where you want to land.

12. epic_poke8

A multiusage V diamond pickaxe will have 10 damage (HOLY BALLS), and break all blocks (including stone) with 75% greater speed. Also, it will be as if it has Unbreaking 2.5. Now, combine that with Fortune III, Efficiency V, and unbreaking III. That's why you can ONLY get it in a chest from a dungeon/stronghold, and only at III or lower. Also, a Diamond axe will have 11 damage at tier V, and if it also had Sharpness V (1.25 per level), you are doing 17.25 damage, or 8 and 1/8 hearts PER HIT. Holy hell, I hope whoever you're gonna fight has an Aerodynamic enchant. This is also why it would not be on swords (Withering with this...)

13. Legend9468

AFK: Complimentary enchant to Sneak. Reduces food consumption by 100% when standing still for a minute. No reductions with higher levels (only available at I)

Lighthouse: Allows mobs to see you through walls, additional levels increase the distance from which they see you. NOTE: Designed for SP mob traps.

Supercharged: Only found in dungeons. Every supercharged creeper killed increased the amount of damage done by the sword/bow by 5%. Not lost upon death, permanent increase.

14. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Spearfishing: enable bows to work under water
    Nuke: use arrows to explode creepers

Mega_Spud likes this.
  15. BurningIce2

It would be nice to have an enchant like that gets you to the surface faster. I thought Depth Strider did that, but it only makes you swim faster. I think about 90% of my drowns happen three blocks from the surface, and I've always found swimming up such a pain in the ass.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  16. epic_poke8

Seeker: For swords, only with enchanted books. Increases a mob's chance of dropping their head by 10% per level. For Wither Skeletons, only increases by 1%. Goes up to V.
    Mob Mastery Enchants! Only have a .005% chance to drop from respective mob in the form of a book, and does not work on spawned ones be it egg, command, or spawner. Only tier I. Also acts as Unbreaking VI.
    Skeletal Mastery: For bows. Arrows home in to mobs within 5 blocks of flight path.
    Zombified Mastery: For shovels. Increases reach by 2 blocks, and adds 6 damage (3 hearts).
    Creepy Mastery: For boots. If wearer falls from 6 blocks or higher, only 50% of fall damage is taken and causes a 3x3x3 non-destructive explosion that does 3 damage (1 and a half hearts) to any mob or player, but not the wearer.
    Withered Mastery: For bows, causes them to fire a wither head for the cost of 5 arrows alongside the standard arrow the bow would fire. If infinity is on the bow, the arrow does not consume ammunition, but the wither skull will still take four. The skull vanishes after 10 blocks.
    Pigmanned Mastery: Swords, whenever you swing the sword, it acts as if you also swung to your left, right, and directly behind you with that sword.
    Ghastly Mastery: Sheers, fires a ghast fireball upon right clicking. This is 25% weaker than normal, and will not light blocks on fire or destroy them.
    Blazed Mastery: Flint and Steel, shoots blaze fireballs in bursts of 3 every time it is right clicked, but only once every 5 seconds. Can light blocks and mobs on fire, but not players.
    Spider Infested Mastery: Leggings, allows you to climb any solid block like a ladder. No fall damage.
    Cave Spider Infested Mastery: Axe, while holding the weapon, you jump 2 blocks higher than normal, and axe has a 10% chance to give 3 seconds of poison III per hit.
    Silverfished Mastery: Helmet, makes you invisible to hostile mobs 2 blocks or more away while standing still.
    Ended Mastery: Chestplate, acts like Second Chance enchant (see past post in thread), except consumes NO durability.
    Guarded Mastery: Fishing Rod, adds 9 damage (4 and a half hearts) to the hook.
    Bewitched Mastery: Hoe, when held, reduces all negative effects by 1 tier, and ignores them if they are tier I. All positive effects are increased by I tier. Uses 1 durability every time it is put away from the players hand.
    Curses! Less chance to get these from an enchant table than an enchant, but they are still there! Chances of getting one decrease the higher the level.
    Flimsy: Any armor, increases damage received by 10%.
    Fragile: Any enchantable item, doubles durability use.
    Weak: Sword or bow, reduced damage given by 50%

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  17. Gods__Hand

Gods__Hand New Member

I would also like to get to the surface faster. As for drowning, I find respiration III quite lovely, in that it extends underwater breathing by 45 sec and extends the time between drown damage by 1 sec.

Push: Sword enchant that when hitting a mob or player will teleport them to a random location. the location must be on a solid block with enough room to not suffocate. Each level will extend the teleport distance. for balance reasons, this enchant is not compatible with any other enchant, and once used you will not be able to change weapons for a set amount of time, that will increase with each level.

18. epic_poke8

Jeweled Enchantments! Only have a 1% chance to enchant either a gold or diamond tool/armor with any Jeweled Enchant at lv. 30. 1% chance of Tier I enchant on diamond, 1% of Tier II-III on gold, AND diamond cannot get higher than Tier III Jeweled Enchants without commands. Yes, they can be combined at an anvil. No, diamond cannot be enchanted with anything higher than Tier I with just a table alone. This will make gold less useless. They do not replace other enchants. When combined at an anvil, has an 70% chance to go to from tier I to II, 60% to go from II to III, 50% from III to IV, and so on. If it does NOT go to the next tier, it will remain at it's current.
    Glittering Value: Gold or Diamond pickaxes only. Has a 1% chance to give a diamond when Gold Ore, Emerald Ore, Diamond Ore, Lapis Lazuli Ore, or Quartz Ore. At Tier II, has a 5% chance of giving two diamonds. Tier III, 7% of 3 diamonds,Tier IV (IV and V only on GOLD pickaxes) has a 15% chance of giving 4 diamonds, and lastly, tier V has a 31% chance of 5 diamonds.
    Shining Point: Gold or Diamond swords only. Adds 1 damage per tier up to III for diamond, (which, on sharp V, will do 19.25 damage on a diamond sword, or 9 and 3/4 hearts), or 3 damage per tier up to V for gold, ( which on gold with sharp V, will deal 25.25 damage or 12 and 3/4 hearts. Remember, armor resistance.)
    Dazzling Wisdom: Gold or Diamond helmets only. +10% experience gain per Tier, up to III for Diamond, V for gold.
    Brilliant Aura: Gold or Diamond chestplates only.+5% chance to ignite enemies who melee you every tier, up to III for Diamond, V for Gold.
    Decadent Pulse: Gold or Diamond leggings only. When on 1 health (half a heart), causes an explosion where you stand every ten seconds that throws back anything within 5 blocks 2 blocks away and does 2 damage (1 heart) to them but not the wearer per tier. At tier II, will launch any mob or player within 5 blocks 4 blocks away and deals 4 damage to them. Tier III, 6 block launch distance and 6 damage. Tier IV (gold only), 8 block launch distance and 8 damage dealt.
    Sparkling Slam: Gold or Diamond boots only. Reduces fall speed by 10% per tier and adds a "slam" move that deals +1 damage in a 3x3 area per tier. Slam is activated by pressing shift while airborne, and causes the wearer to fall at a speed 200% faster than the usual max fall speed.. Tier II will have -20% fall speed and a slam that deals 2 damage. Tier III will have -30% fall speed and a slam that does 3 damage. Tier V (gold only, as is IV), will have a -50% fall speed, and deals 5 damage in the slam. Note: The slam is a SQUARE, not a CUBE. It will only harm whatever is directly touched in the descent, or what is on the ground within the 3x3 square landing zone.

19. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

Interesting thread!

How about:
    Homing Arrow - Enchant for bow. Locks on to target giving a ranged advantage. (Could work by increasing the hit box size of targets). Increased accuracy, but you sacrifice draw speed with each tier.

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  20. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Antivenom: armour enchant to protect from spider bites.