Pay FOR MY Farm/Shop Gate

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by joker1266, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joker1266

joker1266 New Member

I am tired of people just coming in my farm and I don't get any money when they pay and I am sure others too. I think people will love this idea because it will inspire them to make Farms for people to pay to get in for a price and time!

Gate Paying system! So, You have a farm where it has to be paid for for the 4,000R to protect the building, but choose wisely. Warp is same price. To get into the farm is the profitable process. If you place a Iron Door and place a sign next to it and put in command CENTER: [GATE] ; BOTTOM: P=Pay 00.00R :T=Time Minutes 00:00; SO
    [GATE]
    P:15.00:T2:00

When you pay on your character can walk through the door. If someone is behind u they cant walk through the iron door only you. Iron door does not open you can just walk through it one you pay!

So Once their time is up of gathering food and etc they will warp to the warp of the farm. or in the command box it will tell them to go back to the sign and pay for more time. If they fail they warp out. =D Vote for this Idea because you have a market u can make your warp outside ur store/market of a low fee just to get into your market and so they can sell and buy. Suggestion if publised Make it like 1-5 Rupies 59:00 Minutes =D /Sign to vote!

2. joker1266

joker1266 New Member

Another good idea if you go into pay to get in the gate if it has horses you can type /buyh and right click on the horse and to sell horse and put a price on them /sellh and right click for the price of them using a name tag wand. =D U type the price put command in /wantp 450.00 and the buyer will do the /buyh and if they have the money it will say that its their horse and if they tame or get on it they can warp with their horse one time to their home so they dont lose their horse after paying for it from mobs etc.

3. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Or they can make a farm themselves.

Sophiiiiiiier and Mega_Spud like this.
  4. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

There's already plenty of public farms so I doubt there'd be much demand for a paid one. Don't know what state Moose's public farms are in these days but he had a nice setup in his basement at /warp moose.

I do like the horse idea though. There was discussion of a horse plugin a while back that didn't get much interest but I think it would be a useful addition.

Edit: Plugin doesn't seem to have an option for selling horses though.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    Mega_Spud likes this.
  5. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

Why not sell the crops using the shop plugin we have already?

StephenP67 and THEdeadRETURNED like this.
  6. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Tired of players entering your farm, or tired of not getting money for no work?

I disagree. There are plenty of open farms, and generally speaking, players make their own farms after they get the initial crop.

Why "choose wisely"? What is the consequence of screwing up? Also, what are the size restrictions?

Are you saying that warps are the same price, or that they should be the same price? Warps range from 25k to 75k, so....

That format is inconsistent with itself, and requires an entirely custom plugin to deal with.

... An entirely custom plugin that sends different data to each client.

Way too much work for practically no reward.

Those commands are terrible, I though you had typo'd until I read the section ~3 times. Commands need a clear name.

So a complex custom plugin that will get practically no use. Not worth it.

Also, for the love of god, read the forums! There are sections for this thing! This is the third thread that you have just dropped in "General Minecraft Discussion". You have been on these forums for a very long time, and you can't get threads into the right location? Bull!

This is the last thread from you that I will ever move into the right location, any future threads will be locked on the spot if they don't belong.

7. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Lmao gotta love eze and his amazing smart mind:cool:

8. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

If they don't replant, it's illegal and you are allowed to report if it really bothers you.
    If they do replant, it's no skin off of your nose.
    If I have to pay to farm, I better be farming diamonds or something.
    Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I just don't like this idea too well. Can you explain how other players using your farm annoys you?

9. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

The only people who need to pay to use a farm are the ones who don't have any money.

Not to mention, I spent a fair few hours carving out public farms beneath TechTower, which people can use for free.

Mega_Spud likes this.
  10. msladydeath

msladydeath Member

Moose's farms are in great shape. Dark and i go down there regularly and maintain them as best as we can. I wouldn't pay to farm, plenty of nice public ones.

11. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Read. The. Date.

DeeeezNutz and THEdeadRETURNED like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.