Monthly Voting Contest Results - February 2015

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ndvenckus1, Mar 8, 2015.

1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

February's voting contest has come to an end! Here's a quick recap on how our prize distribution system works:
    • The top 3 monthly voters get in-game trophies on survival that they can cherish for years to come, along with a podium display in our hub for the remainder of the month
    • Those with at least 200 votes will receive 7,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 150 votes will receive 5,000 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 100 votes will receive 2,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 50 votes will receive 1,500 rupies on survival.
    Podium Finishers:

#1 - Mega_Spud with 161 votes
    Tied for #2 - StephenP67 and supersonic90 with 154 votes

[​IMG]

200 Votes Club: N/A
    150 Votes Club: Mega_Spud, StephenP67, supersonic90, PieSquared761
    100 Votes Club: k9katz, RunforReid, dochalfday, ezeiger92, n2mining
    50 Votes Club: Bkoch5, RedTeamGo, madmiket, Stilldrunkenest, Maxfire, cida0003, xKingy, Yogeerts, Tyffanii, Rafael961, epic_poke8, Eman3dude, pyrotastica, TheTechGeek245, ToBeReverenced, Immortal5000, Beocca, SpaceCadetKevin, DeanoooO26, MrAfkDude, BeautyTorpedo

Money has been given out in-game, podiums have been updated on hub, and trophies will be given out when I find you guys in game.

As for our total votes, we went from 5,709 last month to 3,676 this month -- a 35.6% decrease. That's a little disheartening, though you do have to account for the fact that we had three less days this month than last, and as Mega_Spud mentioned, the votes didn't register for a couple of days due to the DDoS attacks. Either way, let's look forward to a great turnout this Spring! And my apologies for the late post.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    Mega_Spud likes this.
  2. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

There were also one or two days where the votes didn't register, but yeah, lets keep up the votes for March!

3. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Great point! I totally forgot about how the DDoSing impacted votes.

4. dochalfday

dochalfday New Member

WTG Spud

Mega_Spud likes this.