TashUnicorn's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by TashUnicorn, Mar 26, 2015.

1. TashUnicorn

TashUnicorn New Member

Hey,
    I got banned by ezeiger92 , for major grefing 400+ blocks. My ban is permanent. I was banned on the 8th February 2015 11:49:57 PM. I was on a school camp, I came home, I logged on said hello and I got banned, no one let me explain. My friend got banned too (she was at the camp to, we go to the same school.) Her brother and my brother are friends, so we suspect that it was them. My brother knows my password. I have proof that I have a brother as I used his old account (Brandonminhpham) Also people that play on shadecrest now that I have them to, they know me IRL, but I know that is against the rules and I don't want to drag them into this problem, so I won't mention them. Here are some reasons why I should be Unbanned:
    -I am respectable and I wouldn't do such thing.
    -I didn't do it in the first place
    -IF I did do it (Which I didn't) I would never do it again.
    You have the right not to believe me about my brother, but just ask me questions, about it, if that helps getting proof.
    -I haven't been playing minecraft since I was banned. I was heart broken when I got banned.

Please accept me back on Shadecrest, I will be the most loyal Shadecrest member and player ever.

Thanks for our time :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

3. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

If your "brother" still has your password, I'm not going to even bother. Your account is your responsibility.

4. TashUnicorn

TashUnicorn New Member

He doesn't know it anymore, I have a password on my laptop, that's one he doesn't know.

5. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

You need to change the password for your minecraft account, not just your laptop.

Sent from the Space Phone.

msladydeath likes this.