motion_ki11a's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Motion_Ki11a, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motion_Ki11a

Motion_Ki11a Member VIP

What is your IGN? Motion_Ki11a

Who banned you?(use @<full username>)Mega_Spud

Why were you banned(ban message)? You were banned for using X-Ray

When were you banned? 10:30pm, 1st April, 2015

How long is your ban? 7 days? And counting down or up..idk

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? I admitted to using x-ray when spud questioned me about it

Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I like playing on ShadeCrest. Also the fact that it was only to get 3 diamonds to replace my diamond pickaxe because my current one was broken. I then went to the mining world and was mining around and got lucky several times (at this point x-ray was turned off!!). Then I was accused of x-raying which I did around 30-35 minutes previously but not at the point of time when I was accused.
    I accept responsibility that I x-rayed and awaiting the current verdict of how long I am banned for.

Thank you.

2. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

Motion_Ki11a ,

It's a real shame that I found you xraying within a day or two of returning. It's great to have vet. players returning, but this should be even more reason for you to know that xray is not tolerated at all.

I believe you still had xray on at this time, randomly uncovering diamond in separate locations within 30 seconds is more than just luck, let alone mining straight down from the surface to a vein of diamonds just before this.

Ban will remain in place for 7 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.