Chicken Chunks

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by NMBr2d2, Apr 19, 2015.

1. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

I can't start up the client at all. The crash report tells me its something to do with chicken chunks. It goes all the way to the end of the load up whatever and then crashes. The only thing I have found on the web is telling me to make my antivirus ignore the folder. I don't have any antivirus. I have removed the config like it asked, but I really don't think it will work. I really want to get back to the game, so any advice is welcome.

There is also a message the flashes in the console that say this:
    [10:20:07] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: FML has found a non-mod file CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.3.127-universal.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.
    [10:20:07] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: FML has found a non-mod file commons-codec-1.9.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.
    [10:20:07] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: FML has found a non-mod file commons-compress-1.8.1.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  2. NMBr2d2

Little bit of an updatearino. Seen a few more threads around the google saying that the mod is really crashy, and that a lot of servers just don't use it. If there's no other fix, I'd like this to be considered.

3. NMBr2d2

Topkek. Disabled ChickenChunks. Launches Fine. Obviously can't get on. Can we please remove chicken chunks?

4. NMBr2d2

Less kek :( Loaded up once, worked fine. Tried to make single player world after I couldn't log on to the server and it crashed. Once I loaded up it gave what appears to be the same crash report but has replaced chickenchunks with wireless redstone. Will keep updating as I run into more issues.

5. NMBr2d2

Cool. Looks like I can get on, but chicken chunks is out of the question. Another one of the chicken mods has issues with wireless redstone, but only occasionally. Its really fucky, but it seems to work without chickenchunks.