Wondering if me and 12 others were Griefed by a Shadecrest Admin

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Biospud, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Biospud

Biospud Member

Space Engineers

"admin (1 ship allowed per player unless you donate)"

A giant 300-500m wide face of the dad from Wild Thornburry's just appeared near my factions fleet and swiped the whole thing out of the sky... There were no engines, no power source, and nothing else except what looked like heavy armor blocks. It wiped out everything. Was named
    "admin (1 ship allowed per player unless you donate)" but has no antenna or beacon to project the words.. they were just in the middle of the mass of blocks. Wouldn't mind getting an answer to what happened.

Actually can't find one mention or bit of info on servers being hackable by outside sources. So I'm starting to make an assumption that a server admin pulled some kind of god-ability to destroy my factions entire fleet. And if there was some rule that I missed about only 1 ship per player, we were only up to 6 or 7 ships, so with 13 members, we seem to have been griefed by an actual server admin. Doesn't seem like Shadecrest behavior. That's not what you represent through your name is it?

lilisemeniak likes this.
  2. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Hehehehe Nigel

3. Biospud

Biospud Member

Yep.. that was the image.. Just the face.. Nothing else. If it wasn't so completely devastating to 15 peoples weeks of work, totally hundreds of man hours, I would have laughed.

4. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP