Monthly Voting Contest Results - April 2015

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ndvenckus1, May 9, 2015.

1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

April's voting contest has come to an end, and 9 days later I'm making a post about it! Our prize system is going to be a little different from now on (or at least until we find a new site to add) since serverlister.com decided to die without warning. Here's the slightly modified prize system that accounts for only 6 available sites to vote on instead of 7:
    • The top 3 monthly voters get in-game trophies on survival that they can cherish for years to come, along with a podium display in our hub for the remainder of the month
    • 180 votes = 7500 rupies.
    • 135 votes = 5000 rupies.
    • 90 votes = 2500 rupies.
    • 45 votes = 1500 rupies.
    Podium Finishers:

#1 - StephenP67 with 188 votes
    #2 - supersonic90 with 170 votes
    #3 - Tyffanii with 162 votes

[​IMG]

180 Votes Club: StephenP67
    135 Votes Club: supersonic90, Tyffanii
    90 Votes Club: Mega_Spud, ndvenckus1, danbot2000, LonelyStone, DeanoooO26, xxCzarxx11, dochalfday
    35 Votes Club: k9katz, crackerbomb12, Eman3dude, Orestes, ezeiger92, epic_poke8, msladydeath, madmiket, 0_Authentic, SkittlesQueen, RedTeamGo

Money has been given out in-game, podiums have been updated on hub, and trophies will be given out when I find you guys in game. If anyone hasn't gotten a trophy from previous months, just message me on the forums or send me mail in game.

As for our total votes, we went from 2,907 last month to 2,340 this month -- adjusted for the loss of serverlister.com, that's a 12.6% decrease. Again, if you have any suggestions for things that would make voting more worthwhile, as always, let me know in this thread. And if voting everyday is too much of a hassle, bumping these threads every so often can do wonders too!

2. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

HAHAHAH, I'm still #7 and I haven't voted in like, 2 months!

3. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

man...ever since i went awol for awhile i been slackin on voting....so hard to get back into it

4. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

I cannot vote on the second ne, nor will PlanetMC load for me.

5. ndvenckus1

The second site was taken down. I just removed it from the voting page to reflect that. As for PMC not loading, I don't know what to tell you. You might want to try using a direct link instead.

6. dochalfday

dochalfday New Member

are you sure you removed the right item from the iFrame voting ndv? The second frame still doesnt work for me, but now there are only 6.

7. ndvenckus1

Try clearing your browser's cache. It was messed up for me at first too.

8. dochalfday

dochalfday New Member

thanks ndv. clearing the cache fixed it for me too

ndvenckus1 likes this.
  9. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

dochalfday you better clear your browser's history while you're at it.

10. ndvenckus1

I set some headers to tell the browser not to cache the page, so that shouldn't be an issue from now on :)

dochalfday likes this.